• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ntnp but still unsure I'm ready for another!

Littlelotus

Reaction score
Hi!

The other night my hubby and I were fooling around, normally he pulls out, but this time he didn't! Afterward, I realized I was at my peak of ovulation and I've been nervous about it since then. We have a six year old and had a son a little over a year ago, and he Just started sleeping through the night! I was freaking out today because I started to feel some light cramping, the kind you get at the beginning of your period. I always feel that when I'm pregnant. I still have a little over a week left to go until I'm due.

I'm just not sure if I'm ready. On the positive side I mentioned that we had sex at a precarious time of the month and he was totally nonchalant about it. So, at least I know he will be ok with it either way.

Hi!

The other night my hubby and I were fooling around, normally he pulls out, but this time he didn't! Afterward, I realized I was at my peak of ovulation and I've been nervous about it since then. We have a six year old and had a son a little over a year ago, and he Just started sleeping through the night! I was freaking out today because I started to feel some light cramping, the kind you get at the beginning of your period. I always feel that when I'm pregnant. I still have a little over a week left to go until I'm due.

I'm just not sure if I'm ready. On the positive side I mentioned that we had sex at a precarious time of the month and he was totally nonchalant about it. So, at least I know he will be ok with it either way.

Hello! I have just posted in this section and am in a slightly similar situation to you. We have two boys who are almost 6 and 3.5 and we are debating whether to have a third and have had unprotected sex already.

Im finding it so hard to decide as our oldest son is so independent and our second is fairly independent. Your youngest is still fairly young so you wouldn't be going back too mucho suppose!

How are you feeling now?

I'm feeling ok. Occasional possible pregnancy symptoms, but I might be looking for any sign. I find myself feeling a bit disappointed at the idea of NOT being pregnant even though actually being pregnant right now would seriously complicate life.

I am anxiously doing the 2 week wait!

I have 5 days before I can test. Eek, still not sure what will happen!

I'm in the same boat! We literally just decided to ntnp and bd'ed two days during my o, not really realizing u til I noticed the ewcm. I'm literally 4dpo but feeling pregnancy symptoms that I got with my now 10mos old. Not sure if I'm really ready to be pregnant again so soon, was really thinking January to try lol. So now I'm on the two week wait symptom spotting like crazy!

My ds is the same age as yours and I think we are going to start ntnp this cycle. I don't feel 100 percent ready but I just don't think I want to go down the birth control route anymore. If it happens it happens and we will be happy either way.

I broke down and took the test a day before im due for Af ...trying to convince myself that it's not entirely clear ...

What are your thoughts?

1441938717277-2075232450.jpg

Oh boy! Congratulations!

I'm in the exact same boat, but I'm only 7dpo today so have no idea if I'm pregnant! We were fooling around and went "all the way" on O day. Guess we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"