NTNP thoughts?

Lol I intend to take things very easy for the first 12 weeks, as much chilling out as possible, iv never had to go thru a miscarriage and although I no u can't always prevent them I don't ever want to experience it. I won't just do nothing though because that's obviously no good for keeping body healthy

To be honest, if I hadn't been given the option, I wouldn't have differentiated between the two probably. When you look at the TTC forum though, I think NTNP seems a lot less intimidating.

I thought the same. I always thought just being off any form of protection and having sex was trying for a baby, but reading the TTC forum I can't relate to a lot of it because people know how many days past ovulation they are, know when they are in the TWW, know what day to expect their period etc and I really don't want to fall into that habit. Having to do it months on end would drive me up the wall (my personality is not suited to that sort of thing). So now really for the purposes of this forum I say we'll be NTNP instead of TTC but really in my mind it's just relaxed TTC.

This is me... I am taking the relaxed TTC, cos the whole temping and charting is so confusing.. and I dont want to turn sex into a chore... x

I think that TTC and NtNP are just forum terms to group similar people together. Kind of like how there are 3 different trimester forums but they're all pregnant. It keeps things a bit more relevant for everyone.

I wanted to NTNP (as it says in my ticker) to be laid back about it and just 'let it happen'. However I'm now wanting to get pregnant within the first few months for various financial and practical reasons, plus I have the nagging worry due to my PCOS in the back of my mind. So I've decided to do OPKs and that's obviously not 'not trying', so I'll definitely be TTC now. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->