• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ntnp with pcos. first cycle alot of pain.

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I have a lb nearly two
Took nearly 13 months ttc. I ovulate 9times. Longest cycle was 50d. Shortest 29. Ovulated between days 13 and 20. No real pattern, was very random. Pain around ovulation was also different ever cycle. Either side or sometimes on both sides at once. Could last from few hours to days ( was generally longer, 7days being the longest) I coped with paracetamol, warm baths and heat pack at the worst of times.

This is my first cycle ntnp. I started to get pains 6days ago. Started with small sharp pains in the morning then dull ache in the evening, only on the left side. Since then I've had sharp pains when I move and some when still either side, taking turns and also both sides at once. I don't remember the pain doing this before (swopping sides, then both sides together) during one ovulation.

Does anyone have similar experiences?? Maybe this is just my body/ovaries getting used to no Bc, and being first cycle/first ovulation??

Any advice appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"