Nuchal Cord at 28 weeks

Ashley25

Reaction score
I went for an ultrasound yesterday at 28 weeks and they found out the cord is around the babys neck. The tech was not nice and wouldn't tell me anything but the doctor called me later and said he wasn't concerned and it shouldn't effect anything. He also said I don't have to monitor movement more and it's common. This doesn't make me feel better and I'm freaking outttttt. Am I early to have this happen?? I of course googled and read some horror stories. Please help. This is my rainbow baby so nothing can happen to her =(

Also, already having a c-section so not concerned about the actual birth. It's just getting there that scares me

I'm sorry honey, I don't have any experience with this but I hope everything turns out okay. :hugs:

No experience either. But sending love. When have they booked your cesarean for? X

Personally I'd ask for another scan. Just to confirm it has moved from around babies neck. If it was still around babies neck id demand close monitoring. It would frighten me to you poor thing. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->