Nuchal fold size and gender of baby

CREAMS YELLOWS GREENS WHITES ARGHHHHH! i will be sick if i see another neutral colour lol Then again when baby is born i will probably be sick of either pink of blue lol

ok got my scan pics in front of me on my 13wk scan pic i got a bit that reads

8.0cm/1.3/18hz

is it the 1.3 figure that i need?

I am so confused with this! right my scans dont say nt on them but on my pregnancy notes 4m my cub scan on fri there is nt1, nt2, nt3, what 1 do u want lol??

xxx

Mine was 1.2mm at 12+1, sex unknown.

Wow! Mine is 12w , 1,6mm sex unknown but I suspect...a boy. Scan in a month!

mine was 13+4 and 1.7mm. Not finding out the sex tho so thats probably useless information lol

Mu nuchal measurement was 1.0mm and it's a boy!

Well for a start that probably puts the theory out the window doesn't it :rofl:. I'm just gonna add on the other ladies to the list. Mummy&bump I wouldn't know which one you should use, lol mine only had one on there. Goofy we'll put you down for the 1.3 and see if it fits with any pattern later on down the line.

When I was looking through my notes to find the size I noticed an envelope in there aswell with a letter asking to be filled in at birth with sex and weight of baby. I wonder if they are running there own little test?

Just looking back at the list so far we have a the biggest is pink and the smallest is blue:dohh::rofl: I'm going back to the nubs lol.

Lol ... Our nub theroy works well hun so one is going great lol . xxxxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->