Numb hand and arm ?

Purplehippo

Reaction score
My right hand and arm keep feeling numb and tingly is this normal?

I think so. I get it all the time. I remember it happening with my last too.

I've been told its normal. I get it in both arms and hands.

Same with me.. mine stems from carpal tunnel . it's supposed to go away after the baby is born. keeping my "numb" fingers crossed! lol

^^ haha that made me laugh.. But yes me too i get it all the time. With every pregnancy too. It will go away after the baby is born. Sucks though i know xx

I've had that a lot this pregnancy. I spoke w my chiropractor about it and he said he usually its bc ur neck and spine needs readjusted and is sitting on a nerve funny. When ure oregnant ur spine and neck get out if wack easier. I think he was right bc sense getting regular adjustments I havnt had any issues w my arms falling asleep (which is saying a lot bc it was happening constantly, before)

Of course I'm sure it has something to do w blood flow as well

I get that all the time my midwife said its pregnancy induced carpal tunnel because your breasts are getting larger which pulls the ligaments in your arm, actually makes sense. Mine is worse at night I usually wake up with a complete numb arm and hand and now even during the day my finger tips get tingly.

I had it with my little one a lot, but usually after sleeping on it :/..this one it happened once so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->