Number 4 quite shocked

USAF_WIFE

Reaction score
So it has been a long time since I was here on this forum and well I have been given quite a shock I went in for blood work and a urine check because ive been ill from a multitude of things and I was told I am pregnant. I can't remember a period since october not to say I did not have one in november but im fairly sure I did not... I am now crampy and worried as ever even as a fourth time mommy. I am having some constipation issues and sleeping pretty much round the clock recently thank goodness for my husband. So here is to hoping all is well with my new bean im scared with the crampy tightness even though I know its common never does make you any less scared eh? :flower:

Congrats!! Do you know how far along you are?

Congrats!! I'm also pregnant with baby #4!!
You are SO right, the worrying never stops even the 4th time around! I have felt the exact same way!
How old are your other kids?
Hope you're able to sleep as much as possible! Hugs mama and hang in there!

So I had bleeding today :cry: I went into the ER and had a scan and they said I am 6 weeks along numbers look good baby looks good and has a heartbeat. They called it a threatened miscarriage and I have to go to OB tomorrow for repeat checks on numbers and to take it easy. So I guess its just up to this little baby to stay or not. I am really scared :cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->