Number of Thread Views?

Bexx

I'm a mum!
Reaction score
Unless I'm going totally mad, I would swear that the forums showed how many people had viewed a thread as well as the number of replies.

Has this feature been intentionally removed? It's a shame if it has as I found it quite useful to see if people were interested in a thread.

Yup, I just noticed it as well! I know it had been removed in the miscarriage and loss sections prior to the change over.

I'm not going mad then lol.

Wonder if it's been done to give more room to the thread titles? Be nicer if they just widened the whole thing though to be honest.

I think it's quite nice that it's been removed ... it did cause people a lot of angst if their thread had been viewed a lot but had few replies :nope:

This way no-one feels upset by the idea that people are reading and running :thumbup:

Have they been removed from all forums?! Thats great news! :thumbup:

Am I the only one that misses them then? :(

Not just you, the thread views aren't showing up on anything for me either. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but personally I think them not being there will make people not so worried about those who "read and run".

Hi,

Just answered this on another thread but just in case ... they have been removed. The counter caused more upset than being an use, the stats were really way off how many actual logged in members viewed. Some are guests and every refresh (from any one member) was counted. I've seen sensitive topics before having 5 members viewed yet the counter is 50+, causing that upset I mentioned.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->