Nurofen Migraine and TTC

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
Hi girls just need some points of view

Ive had a migraine type headache for over 6 days now and ive been taking the Nurofen Migraine tablets, however when I read the instruction label it clearly mentioned not to take whislt TTC.

Ive only taken 8 of the 12 tablets but need to because the pain is so bad. Im on CD10 do u think it will affect me.

at cd10 it wouldnt effect anything huns as theres no possible way u have conceived yet so no baby to risk YET :winkwink:, what i do is if i have any pain b4 ovulation i take nurofen or ibuprofen but as soon as i have oved if needed i stick to paracetamol that are perfectly safe throughout the whole of pregnancy as they do not cross the placenta, hope this helps huns u should defo be fine chick, but do be careful taking them after ov :flow:

Hi hun, I know about the risks of it after ovuation and tbh the pain is so bad I really need to see the doc, but taking it before ovulation came with this warning.

"Some evidence suggests that NSAIDs should also be avoided by women attempting to conceive, as they may temporarily reduce female fertility during treatment and may also increase the risk of miscarriage or malformations"

AND

"Nurofen Maximum Strength Migraine Pain belongs to a group of medicines which may impair fertility in women. This is reversible on stopping the medicine. It is unlikely that Nurofen Maximum Strength Migraine, used occasionally, will affect your chances of coming pregnant. However, tell your doctor before taking this medicine if you have problems becoming pregnant"

So that bit worries me !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"