Nursery dilemma

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
As soon as I was about to go back to work I put Daisy's name on all the waiting lists for the local Nurseries.

Now after deciding to stay at home for a while, I didn't need it.

But the best Nursery in town has just called and offered me a place for her for a couple of days a week.
Do you think I should put her in for the social aspect and to get her used to being away from me, or is it just wasting money (that I haven't really got to waste!)

We're kind of in the same position. I'm a SAHM, but we applied for nursery places 6 months ago and just got one. I've put his name down from 2 mornings a week for the social aspect, as he doesn't usually see my other children. I wasn't sure, but we're going to try it out and see how it goes, so maybe you could do that? Not sure what I'll do with the time, other than cleaning though lol. We thought if we started Ryan with 2 mornings a week, he'd get used to it for when he had to go full-time nursery/school.

It would be nice to get a couple of days for cleaning and ironing! I usually do it all at night after she is in bed!

We keep meaning to contact our local nursery despite being home as you put it I think it will do her really well to interact with other kids :D

Yep I was thinking the same wobbs, and to get her away from Mummy for a while! We go to toddlers but I am still there for that so I think it would do her some good to know that if I leave her I will always be back!

I think that as long as the money isn't too much of a problem it'd be a good idea. I'd really like to do the same for Seren when she's a bit older. The social aspect is really beneficial and it'll be good to have some you time aswell, cleaning, shopping, or just general relaxation time! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->