nursery finished

CARTER157

Reaction score
OK my oh has been on my case to sort out the nursery.... so we have ..we painted and moved things .. changed the curtains .. put up transfers .. so its all done. oh the blue is a baby blue we still don,t know the sex , but were not caught up with the whole pink/blue thing ...

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/bob_carter/180.jpg

arw bless, were just starting ours xxx Looks lovely

Thats lovely i loveeeeee winnie the pooh!!! We are moving (Bad time to move but we have too lol) so nursery will be done really soon :D xxx

Awww that is lovely!! Health to enjoy!!

We wont be doing up a nursery for now as my DH is in the Army and we are due to be posted in Dec. Anything we do to the house has to be undone and I'm not going to have the time to undo the decoration! It'll wait until we are in the next place for 3 years! I hope you all enjoy your decorating!!

It looks lovely, well done!

Ahh thats fantastic :) everytime you walk past it you'll get excited about baby! haven't even started ours yet! :blush:

It looks lovely!! :) x

we spent a weekend on the painting + the curtain rail & Iv spent days on the clouds.... Ive been told they look great now leave them alone...... i think they need a little more grey shading for depth but Ive been told ha .....

Very cute i dont get to do mine until august because thats when we can move from my apartment ugh im not impressed with so last minute

Aww how gorgeous! Makes me want to do mine! (just a little too early me-thinks! :rofl:)

Also we're in rented and plan on moving next year so it will just be a coat of paint and some border....nothing flashy until we get our forever home!

wow that looks amazing, i cant wait to start decorating the nursery for my baby :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->