Nursery furniture is being assembled!! :-D

lexey_7

Reaction score
They are here doing it as we speak :happydance: really excited, feel like I've waited forever for delivery day so a milestone I think!

Just hope it looks nice now, worrying it might be too much furniture for the room :shrug: guess we shall see.

It's the tutti bambini Lucas set in espresso. Ill post some pikkies when it's done :)

Xxx

Ahhh exciting! Mine should be going up the end of this month and i really cant wait! I spend lots of time in the room now anyway sorting out his clothes but i will probably soend days once furntiure is put together hahaha. Looking forward to seeing pics! I bet it looks lovely x

How exciting :) That was one of my favorite things to finally have furniture put in. It makes it feel more and more real. I didn't order all of my furniture at once just because I wanted to make sure everything fit! Make sure you post pics :)

Your right it definitely feels more real seeing the cot and being able to hang all her little clothes up <3

At first I thought oh s**t!! :dohh: It's massive and doesn't fit at all! We did some jiggerypokery moving it around and now I think I'm happy with it. Bit tough really either way because its here!

Took some photos but they haven't come out too well, hope ill feel happier when there's things on the wall and curtains and bedding (next challenge)

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 37
Could only do one photo at a time xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 30
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 16
Wow! That's a lucky baby! Such a big room! I don't think I'd even get the cot and dresser in our nursery :(

I love it! And from the pics it looks like you have plenty of room!

Love it, we've gone for the tutti bambini Louis in white

Super cute...!:) I have 2 more items coming in a few days then im done:)

Thanks ladies :flower:

Itching to get everything finished in there now!

Aimee- I was really pleased with tutti bambini the 2 men came today and put it all up and were really nice. I wasn't sure between the brown or white but then the brown was coming up £200 cheaper so that settled it!

Xxx

Thanks ladies :flower:

Itching to get everything finished in there now!

Aimee- I was really pleased with tutti bambini the 2 men came today and put it all up and were really nice. I wasn't sure between the brown or white but then the brown was coming up £200 cheaper so that settled it!

Xxx

Ahhh that's fab. Ours was on mothercare babyplan and comes next week so wonder if they'll do the same.
Sounds like you had a good deal hun, I think the dark colours look really expensive so that's fab, looks lovely against the pink walks too :)
Have you decided what kind of bedding you want? X

They should do the same :) had loads of boxes to take to the skip after!!

It was a really good deal because the chair was a free gift and the mattress so we have been really impressed. Worried it would be too dark but I think it's worked out ok.
Struggling so much with bedding!! :shrug: I haven't seen any I love yet, I've been thinking about making my own in fabric matching the curtains but then I think... 'Alex, you haven't used a sewing machine since school! Stop being so naive and stupid!' Think it needs to be a light colour really. Have you managed to find any that you like yet?

Xx

They should do the same :) had loads of boxes to take to the skip after!!

It was a really good deal because the chair was a free gift and the mattress so we have been really impressed. Worried it would be too dark but I think it's worked out ok.
Struggling so much with bedding!! :shrug: I haven't seen any I love yet, I've been thinking about making my own in fabric matching the curtains but then I think... 'Alex, you haven't used a sewing machine since school! Stop being so naive and stupid!' Think it needs to be a light colour really. Have you managed to find any that you like yet?

Xx
Oooh that's good..got to love the freebies :)
I was the same, I've had it for a few weeks now I went for the izziwotnot hunoreys corner little red car bedding..it's quite plain really so ill probably get bored but I got a good deal on that too.
If you could do it then that would be lovely and so personal but I'm the same I haven't used a sewing machine since school lol I do love the izziwotnot fairy princess range for girls though..can work out quite pricy though xx

I love Humphrey's corner things, they have such lovely little clothes in mothercare:kiss:

Might get my mom on the bedding as she's doing the curtains but I feel a bit bad keep asking her! And if it looks crabby I'll have to use it so not to hurt her feelings!

I haven't seen the fairy range... ill get googling now, did see this set in eBay I thought was quite nice https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=281098499918
Xxx

Lovely! I've got the TB rocking chair too but in a lighter colour. Can't wait to put ours together!

Yeah they are very cute.
Hmm I know what you mean..tricky one!!
https://www.izziwotnot.com/Products...ess-luxury-cot-bed-coverlet-bedding-bale.aspx
This was it in case you didn't find it. It's lovely but pricy.
That set is nice too and a good price :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->