Nursery Furniture

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by aimee-lou, Apr 27, 2009.

1. aimee-lou

aimee-lou Totally Outnumbered!!

Hi girls,

I'm just muching on my lunch and browsing around looking at furniture....and I was just wondering if this seems ok.

We already have an open wardrobe unit in the spare room which we plan to re-use. I have my eye on a particular cot and an apon dresser unit (luckily the room isn't small (about 10ftx10ft) which we have put onto our gift list (really don't expect people to buy them). I also already have a blanket box which I plan to paint and re-use in the nursery too. So they only thing I need is storage (drawers etc). They can be expensive and hubby and I need a new one too so were planning on buying 2 the same when I find one in the price bracket.

I have found these on Argos https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6301758/Trail/searchtext>MODENA.htm

And I was wondering if these seem suitable (we will obviously put the necessary security features on in due course) but will this be big enough or will I need to get some undercot storage too?

Thanks - I'm just a little bit lost!!

2. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

i would think that would be big enough you seem to have a lot of storage.

3. aimee-lou

aimee-lou Totally Outnumbered!!

Thanks for the reply.

I agree....reading that back I think I have a lot! :rofl: The dresser and the wardrobe are open so I'm scared that it will look untidy (I'm a bit of a clean freak!) :rofl:

I think we'll be ok....£50 isn't too much to spend on actual furniture!! :happydance:

4. Pumpkinb

Pumpkinb Proud parents!

I am a tidy freak too.
    Would it be an option to add some drapes/floaty fabric to cover the open items so that whats in them gets hidden and then it doesn't matter if they get messy?
    I also think that unit looks nice.