Nursery ideas

Button#

Reaction score
How are you all decorating your nurserys? I am going for a Disney theme and I'm going to hand paint Disney characters on one wall but just as white outlines and I'm having this wall sticker above his cot

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/you-wish...9639?pt=UK_Wallpaper&var=&hash=item84b8b7779f

ooh that sounds nice. Love Disney theme

I am planning to do a woodland theme, so with a big 3d tree going into corner with handpainted cartoons of owls, birds ect.

If not was going to paint the minions from dreamworks film 'dispicable me'

we did a garden theme, i got a big tree vinyl and stuck on one wall, flowers all around the bottom of the walls, lime green carpet, a ceiling light that was like a big sun, and painted the ceiling blue and spraypainted white clouds all over it :)

No idea yet, but subscribing to this thread to get myself some. :winkwink:

Her furniture's gonna be ivory whitish, so I think this makes us pretty flexible, theme-wise.

Both of those sound lovely, particularly painting the cloud on the ceilling, that's a great idea.

Mummy Bean - I've not seen that film yet, must add it to my dvd rental list.

I've got white furniture as well, like you said makes it more flexible for decorating.

Ooo I hopefully start mine in a couple of weeks. Excited! I'm going for a simple paint job some harlequin diamonds on the wall type thing.

We are doing a safari/monkey theme as I already painted some pictures to hang in Liams nursery. Plus there's just so many items available in that genre so it makes it easy. I've already started nicknaming him monkey because it feels like he's climbing in me- one kick down low and a few seconds later one near my belly button or side.

I know what you mean Jaylynne, I'm sure mine has 10 feet or something, I get kicks all over! That's great that you've painted pictures for his room, makes it so nice and personal.

We haven't discussed themes yet. (hunting season so hubby's a bit preoccupied.) but I'd like a nice neutral pattern design with a touch of color for either a boy or girl. I'm not really into the whole cartoon/animal/scenic idea. I want something classic that can easily be changed. Also I stead of painting on the walls I thinknim going to go woth decals that can be removed easily as we will be moving in 2 years.

At the moment we have white furniture and really pale blue walls with a cream carpet, well thats the plan! Not sure about what else to go in there yet!

I do love this though

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TREE-BIR...&otn=5&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=4331048935034273498

Well our current nursery where our daughter sleeps is decorated in the 'loved and adored' range from babies r us. We did it when I was pregnant with her and kept it neutral incase she came out a he. So the cot and change table is from the range with the teddy on it, we have the bedding, curtains, and stickers on the Walls etc.

This time we're decorating our bigger spare room for Summer and the new baby will have the current nursery. But my daughters room is going to be just very pink and girly with fairy lights etc. Babies r us have a gorgeous new 'hello kitty, hello baby' range and we're getting the bedding and padded pictures for the room. Not going to do the whole roomin hello kitty as I don't want to be tied to a theme but just very pink! Lol!

X

Some great ideas, MummytoSummer your little girl's pink room sounds fab.

I'm not creating a nursery yet even though we have a room to do it in because the baby will be in my room for quite some time. I'm going to be co-sleeping, etc. So I'm just going to redo my room in a Winnie the Pooh theme :D. I just love Winnie the pooh!

Well our current nursery where our daughter sleeps is decorated in the 'loved and adored' range from babies r us. We did it when I was pregnant with her and kept it neutral incase she came out a he. So the cot and change table is from the range with the teddy on it, we have the bedding, curtains, and stickers on the Walls etc.

This time we're decorating our bigger spare room for Summer and the new baby will have the current nursery. But my daughters room is going to be just very pink and girly with fairy lights etc. Babies r us have a gorgeous new 'hello kitty, hello baby' range and we're getting the bedding and padded pictures for the room. Not going to do the whole roomin hello kitty as I don't want to be tied to a theme but just very pink! Lol!

X

ooh i love the range...so cute. But two of mt friends are deal with special effects and artist so they designing us big cartoon stencils to go on the walls.

I'm doing my room in pink and lavender. and its gonna be butterflies :)

I am having such a hard time finding a baby girl's nursery I LOVE!!! If anyone has theirs picked out I would love it if you could post the site and pictures! I have been looking since Nov 9 when I found out we were having a little girl!!!

We are doing a Teddy bear theme for her room.

We just put this up today and it's gorgeous!! https://www.wallstickerwarehouse.co.uk/winnie-the-pooh-photo-wall-mural-72.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->