Nursery pics - unisex :)

Aw its gorge!!! Very quaint! Can I ask where you got the changing bag? I seen a woman with one the same today and wanted to ask where she got it!!

Lovely nursery chick :flower:

We have nearly finished ours, with the hodge podge range with mama's and papas - they have some lovely stuff dont they? :blush:

xx

Aw its gorge!!! Very quaint! Can I ask where you got the changing bag? I seen a woman with one the same today and wanted to ask where she got it!!

Hiya :D It was a prezzie from my godmother, she gave me the money and I ordered it from Amazon, it's the yummy mummy 'at the bottom of the garden' style :thumbup: I just love it!

I love it! We have the swing that matches your bouncy chair that we got as a gift. I like the colors. You have a lucky baby! :)

OMG that is just too cute!!! really love the changing bag x

wow looks brill :) and so jelous of your change bag!!! thats the one i want xxx

It looks fab! Can i ask where you got the ?bag with giraffe on and the bouncer with giraffe? Thanks! Xx

its gorgeous well done! i love the cot mobile where did you buy it? can you send me a link its so cute x

It looks fab! Can i ask where you got the ?bag with giraffe on and the bouncer with giraffe? Thanks! Xx

The bag is from the doodle pip range at M&Ps, was part of our bargain find at just £5, the giraffe is a comforter I bought from someone on here, he is just perched on top lol :D

The bouncer with the giraffe is the Bright Starts Biscotti Bouncer, I got it from Amazon :thumbup:

its gorgeous well done! i love the cot mobile where did you buy it? can you send me a link its so cute x

The mobile is a glow worm one, my partner found it at our local home bargains store, it was £9.99 - I love it as we had a glow worm toy at my grandmas when we were little :D After much searching have managed to get a link to the cheapest one I found, but you might manage to find it cheaper - didn't realise til now what a bargain we got on that too!

https://www.24retail.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=957557

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"