Nursery Staff Presents

Kristine30

Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone do this? I didn't last year, but I was wondering what the 'norm' is and if I should be buying the girls in LO's room something?

xx

I don't, I just do cards. But I know plenty do.
I just think it could get so expensive. There are 6 teachers at the pre-school, plus my older 2 boys have a teacher each and a ta each so thats 10 and some times they have other people working in their class, students, or a second ta. My middle sons class seems to be split so half the week they have one teacher and the rest of it they have a different one.
Its a nice thought but would soon add up for me LOL

Box of sweets here! Except last year I forgot to take them :rofl: xx

I'm gonna get Rory to make them a box of cookies to share and do a thank you card.

I think theres 6 teachers at LOs playgroup. Im just just getting them a tin of sweets or two between them and a card.x

I bought 5 boxes of chocs for £2 each last year . Not sure what to get this time .

I was thinking of making an iced Xmas cake for them to share x

I'm just going to buy a tin of chocolates for them all to share x

Hi I work in a nursery! Homemade cakes an cookies are a fab idea and are very much appreciated! At our nursery, we get so many tins of chocolates we put them into a raffle/or share them out Christmas Eve so everyone gets some, as some of the staff who work part time for example don't get any presents :)

Hi I work in a nursery! Homemade cakes an cookies are a fab idea and are very much appreciated! At our nursery, we get so many tins of chocolates we put them into a raffle/or share them out Christmas Eve so everyone gets some, as some of the staff who work part time for example don't get any presents :)

I used to work in a nursery, and we used to do exactly the same. I loved xmas eve, when the kids were asleep we would have a chinese lunch and raffle off all the chocolates :haha:

Last year I made snowman soup in cellophane cones for the nursery girls and a mini bottle of wine each for the managers, but not sure what to do this year.

I am buying a tub of chocolates for all the staff to share but will buy my DD's keyworker a small gift

Last year, I got each lady a wooden tree dec (from Sainsburys) and personalised them from my LO. I got them one of those small Lindt chocolates too.
They all said they really liked them and appreciated the effort.
xx

im getting personalised cupcakes for sam's room there's 4 of them :) sams far too obsessed with his bits for him to help make anything LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->