Nursery Theme

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
heya girls, me n hubby have decided winnie the pooh is a nice nuetral theme for flumps room as were not finding out what we're having,

so ive gotten images off the net that we can trace onto the walls and paint them with little pots of paint:) i cant wait to be doing it!!

anyone else picked out a theme/idea for nursery?

Attachments

• 115332431780.jpg
    115332431780.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 350132968_4382222a50.jpg
    350132968_4382222a50.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1
  • DS-Friends-Tigger-Pooh30.jpg
    DS-Friends-Tigger-Pooh30.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1
  • eyebird.jpg
    eyebird.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2
Farmyard!

So lots of sheep and cows and ducks etc and a nice green, blue and yellow colour scheme! Nice and neutral and as I'm obsessed with sheep it's very appropriate! :rofl:

I love those tracings on the wall. I think, as we're in a rented house we'll just get some yellow/green paint for the walls and a farmyard border to go around. We'll decorate properly when we finally buy in a few years - going to be a while yet though! :hissy:

I am still not sure but saw some lovely polka dot bedding the other day that I liked. Since there aren't many stores up here to buy the things I would need to do character themes with, I think shapes and in the colors I choose will work best for my situation.

Then I can pick gender neutral colors and it will grow with the child. Let's face it I don't like doing interior painting so the less often I have to update the room the better.

I wanna do a rubber ducky theme lol
but I also like the old fashion Pooh...

I don't know yet :(

We are moving in to our first house ...so I'm really really excited!!!!!!!!!
I'm 14 weeks today girls so bye!!!!

Kaleb and I decided on "jungle" theme. :) Its neutrel plus its not as common as Winnie the Poo and stuff of that sort (no offense!).

non taken hunni,. my nickname from my oh is tigger so its in keeping with our family that we go with that theme

I like a lot of the jungle themes as neutral but nice bright colours and looks like a child's room. I dont want something that is just cream as a lot of the stuff in mamas and papas is..........

The room we have is already painted beige, so I'm thinking of adding browns, tans, etc. with accents in pink or blue. Lots of circles & polka dots for the walls!!!! My MIL is a quilter, so I am searching for the perfect pattern! I am re-using DS's dark furniture so that's one big expense saved.

I've been thinking neutral winnie too! :)

I was smitten with the mamas and papas (everything) but I found them a little bit difficult when thinking more girl or boy... the very inbetween seemed a little boring.

So, I don't quite know ;)

if you look on eby you can find some great sets of stickers in different themes like barn yard and winnie the pooh, space and under the sea and lots more xx

I will be doing the winnie the pooh theme as I loved having that theme with my son and still have lots of the stuff I used in his room including some homemade quilts I got at my shower made by family members just if its a girl I will have to find a way to add pinks and purples to the collection! Im already wanting to fix the room up but trying to wait until at least 2nd tri!

I like a jungle or safari theme- but we will be renting a place so decorating will be a bit difficult.

We will find out the sex if possible so we might switch later on? undecided.

I do love Peter Rabbit as a theme as well- Jemima puddleduck is adorable!

We've already got all the giant winnie the pooh toys (OH got them for me ages ago, they are currently living in the loft!) so that would be easy.

I have a feeling ours will be monkeys or similar given we call each other monkey and are slightly obsessed generally! Saw a really cute kids monkey poster on art.com last night, wanted to order it but it's too soon yet I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->