nursing bra

wishing4ababy

mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!
Reaction score
should i wear my bra tight or let em hang loose to encourage milk flow???

Go to a proper bra shop Like m and s and they will fit one for u - i was advised to get a few cup sizes bigger than my pre pregnancy size!! Who needs silicon :rofl:

You need a good fitting bra when you are wearing one but going topless at this early stage (her baby is only a few days old not unborn!!) and getting losts of skin on skin will encourage you (.Y.) s!!! :D

I had no bra and no top on when i was just at home for the first few weeks, great for skin to skin to encourage your milk and also great to allow air to get to your nipples to help reduce the chance of sore nipples xx

If you can get away with it, wear a bra as little as possible I say! When my BFding was in full swing, my boobs were leaking all the time, and I had my bra on 24/7 because I had breastpads on. I almost ended up with trench boob! It's nice to give them an airing once in a while :)

:rofl: just gatecrashing here cos the term 'trenchboob' above made me giggle so much!

have to agree, loads of skin to skin, and airing is great for our boobies, but i found mine were (still are!) so huge they needed hoisting up a bit to feel comfy. i have found one manufacturer who makes an L cup, ive got 2 of those, but i feel like i could do with probably another 2 cup sizes but havent found any out there (if anyone knows, let me know!). for me, im always more comfy with a bra on

lmao at trench boob!!!!!!! :rofl:
i went to bed with no bra on last night - and unless i am a bit mistaken (and it oculd all be a bit of a coincidence as i am only on day 6) my milk seems much more in abundance today!! Charlie is happy anyway!!!!
xx

:happydance:

Mine came in on day 5 and really kicked in after about day 10 :D

I had to wear a bra in the night because my milk was so mental it would totally soak the bed :(

Im always in a bra 24/7 my boobies get cabin fever lol!

i have to wear one all the time as my boobs seem to be on free flow all the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->