• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nursing bras

cookielucylou

Reaction score
Where can I buy pretty nursing bras in larger sizes? I'm a 36g and really struggling to find ones in my size under £30!

I get mine from Mothercare, but they're not that pretty and are quite pricey. Maybe M&S or Debenhams?

Our mothercare isn't stocking them anymore. I have ones from debenhams at the moment and they look horrible really quickly.

I'm currently in 34J from bravissimo at around £25...really comfortable as well x

I got some Emma Jane ones new on ebay for approx £8 each, the same style costs £22-£25 on the high street, I'm a 40G. I am really pleased with the fit, support, quality and they look nice as well xx

I'm a G cup and got two for £25 in m&s xx

Hot milk have some really pretty ones. I got most of mine through the nct shop though.

Summer Rain have you got a link? I got one on eBay that arrivied yesterday which I love which is a panache one but they only have it in a red print otherwise I would order another one.

Hot milk search the Internet for sales I got mine for £17 from cariad mam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"