NursingPillow.com?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by SWade904, Oct 5, 2013.

1. SWade904

SWade904 Pregnant - 2nd Trimester

I have a promo code for a free nursing pillow from this site...$40 value, just have to pay the $12-something shipping. Has anyone ordered from here & had a good experience? Or just the opposite? We need a pillow (we registered for one & didn't get it) and I'd hate to spend the $$ on a Boppy if it's worth it to just get one from here. It seems too good to be true, like most anything else that has got the word 'free' attached to it...feedback, anyone?

2. Kirstiedenman

Kirstiedenman Well-Known Member

Yep I bought mine off this site with the promo code and it's great! I was really happy with it I don't know if there still running the same promo but when I bought mine and checked out after I paid it have me another code for 2 different websites one for a sling and one for a breastfeeding blanket that goes around your neck I got the breastfeeding blanket and it's really nice it was $$ well spent in my opinion :)

3. SWade904

SWade904 Pregnant - 2nd Trimester

Well thanks! And yes, I did get the promo codes for the other items after I checked out. I might have to take advantage of those as well!

4. Come_Bebe

Come_Bebe Well-Known Member

5. thayet

thayet Well-Known Member

Yes I got the "free" pillow.. came with a nursing bracelet (to keep track of which side etc) and a trial pair of breast pads. Pretty good deal, even with the shipping to Canada. Obviously haven't tried the pillow yet but it seems pretty well made and the colour is cute. :)

6. Beadle

Beadle Well-Known Member

I have a promo coupon that does the same thing and was wondering if they were worth it, it came with a coupon for a car seat cover (I used that one and it is really nice), a nursing cover and a carrier sling but I have only heard negative reviews about the quality of the sling so I'm not getting that but I'm debating whether to get the cover and pillow

7. Try Rocking

Try Rocking Mommy to Amira and Remy

Yep I got my free(ish) nursing pillow from them. It cost me about $15 in shipping though.

8. ~Brandy~

~Brandy~ Well-Known Member

Thanks for the thread! I was ease dropping from 2nd trimester and was curious about this as well... I was given 4 GC's when I made a purchase at motherhood online for maternity clothes.

They are

$40 off nursingpillow.com
    $50.00 off at carseatcanopy.com
    $40 off at Sevenslings.com
    $35 off at uddercovers.com

They looked like a good deal since I put the stuff I liked in my cart and went to the check out it was reasonable to just pay shipping. After reading this thread I might get the nursing pillow and the carseat canopy. Thanks!

9. whittnie117

whittnie117 Well-Known Member

I was really wondering about the one from sevenslings. We still need a sling and I know nothing of the site! :(
    But I've heard great things about the pillow site and I might invest in the canopy as well.

10. SurpriseMom2B

SurpriseMom2B Well-Known Member

I haven't used the pillow site but did buy the canopy, and I love it! You can even apply the code to the "whole caboodle" set that they offer. My only suggestion is that if you go with the full set, ony do so if you have a smaller infant carrier. I have a Safety 1st Onboard Air Protect (it's a pretty hefty, huge seat) and the slip cover and the infant padded insert didn't fit. Otherwise a great package though! It was 40$ (Canadian) for the 5 PC set and that included shipping and taxes. I just re sold the pieces that didn't fit my seat for 25$ and kept the parts I liked, so it was still a good deal :)

11. Beadle

Beadle Well-Known Member

This is what I have as well.
    The car seat canopy works wonders, but the sling from Seven slings is what I heard a ton of bad reviews about. Including mis-sizing, (I guess they run a lot smaller than they claim) and I guess the quality is terrible, some women were reporting it ripping quickly and not holding the baby quite right so they would have to really make sure that the baby's face wasn't covered and a suffocation hazard.

12. ~Brandy~

~Brandy~ Well-Known Member

Yikes! I did look at the site and I was a little concerned... The safety of a sling is super important for many reasons! With twins I will have my hands full so I need something I can trust to safely fully support one while I am dealing with another one. I think I will pass on the sling after reading reviews.

Thanks again!