NUTRAMIGEN milk anyone useing it ? my doctor put harry on as he has allergy to other

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
NUTRAMIGEN milk anyone useing it ? my doctor put harry on as he has allergy to other milk he said it shold make his skin better also :hugs:

Ollie is on Nutramigen. I've found its helped him alot regarding his constant cough and cold symptoms and his general unhappiness and pain. He's so much happier and all his symptoms have gone other than his excema. It's still as bad x

Ewan is on nutramigen and has just went onto nutramigen stage 2 he was prescribed it when he was only a few weeks old after being diagnosed as lactose intolerant. must admit took him a while to get used to it, but the difference it made was amazing. hope your lo takes to it ok :) x

it stinks the milk harry was not keen at first its is his first week on .

it only comes in 4kg tins as well:dohh: so i have 6 tins well 5 tins now why dont they do it in 9kg tins like others and the scoups are smaller

yeah it does stink... yuk, im not suprised he didnt like it! and as for the tub size its a joke lol im always on the phone to the doctor ordering repeat prescriptions cause ewan is a hungry monster :rofl:

yeah it does stink... yuk, im not suprised he didnt like it! and as for the tub size its a joke lol im always on the phone to the doctor ordering repeat prescriptions cause ewan is a hungry monster :rofl:

the size off tin is silly you have stock up loads and put in prescriptions a week before so you no you woat be out off stock :dohh::dohh: the tin size is a pain

My litte girl developed terrible eczema around 4 or 5 months and, by a process of elimination we worked out it was a reaction to dairy products. So I stopped feeding her myself and got her onto Nutramigen and the eczema went completely. At around one year I started introducing tiny emounts of dairy products to her diet and she is absolutely fine now...can eat what she likes and no skin probs.

the size off tin is silly you have stock up loads and put in prescriptions a week before so you no you woat be out off stock :dohh::dohh: the tin size is a pain

Tell me about it!!!! x

My litte girl developed terrible eczema around 4 or 5 months and, by a process of elimination we worked out it was a reaction to dairy products. So I stopped feeding her myself and got her onto Nutramigen and the eczema went completely. At around one year I started introducing tiny emounts of dairy products to her diet and she is absolutely fine now...can eat what she likes and no skin probs.

That's really good to know thank you. I'm hoping to introduce dairy back into Ollie's diet when he's one x

thanks for that any help am greatfull :hugs::hugs: i got harry milk free buttons today

I've just noticed your avator pic with the packet by Harry! They're the ones my MIL got Ollie, bit too little at the mo but I'll keep them x

David has been on that formula since he was 2months. But with that milk he wanted to eat every 2 hours, 4oz. and was crying alot he was always hungry. Doctor just started me adding rice cereal in his 4oz bottle and that is working. he now eats every 3/4 hours.

David has been on that formula since he was 2months. But with that milk he wanted to eat every 2 hours, 4oz. and was crying alot he was always hungry. Doctor just started me adding rice cereal in his 4oz bottle and that is working. he now eats every 3/4 hours.

harry is still on 4oz off milk and he has been scince he was 3 months , i make bottles up to 6 oz hopeing he will take more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->