Nutriprem 2

bdsummer

Reaction score
Hi there, first of all i better introduce myself here and explain a bit!!
So things have been hectic, I had my little girl 10 weeks early weighing 2lb 13, had nothing serious wrong with her, was just a case of staying in NICU to get bigger and learn to feed, so she got home when she was cga 35 weeks which I was very very pleased at, I think I was very lucky touchwood! Anyway, now that we are home,she is feeding on nutriprem 2 which was alright, but for some weird reason, and its only on the odd bottle, the formula doesnt seem to dissolve and mix in properly and when she is taking her bottle some of its getting stuck in the teat therefor she is getting nothing out, has anyone else had this problem? Like i say its not every bottle but i find it strange that its even doing that at all!

Hi there, congratulations on your little girl. I havent personally had any problems with the formular but i was told to make the milk at 70degrees to make it mix properly?!? X

Hi

I'm using np2 and had no problems but i always make it after the boiled kettle has stood for half an hour. Some formular has stuck in the teat before but i just give it a good shake.

i get this occasionally and find it really frustrating, i alwyas make it up and on the odd occasion this happens, i can only tell cause he isnt swallowing!

We used to have this problem, and found it was when OH made the bottle up and didn't shake it straight away/enough. It was so frustrating, LO used to fall asleep through being exhausted, oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->