Nuts

i really dont understand all this 'keep stuff away from babies to stop allergies' (ok i understand peanuts in all young kids as a choking hazard at the very least), 20tears ago allergies were lower than they are today. Parents were not told to keep kids away from stuff. We build up our immune systems. Now kids are kept away from stuff and therefore cant fight against it.

I really hate that new Dettol thingy...the automatic handwash dispenser!! Ok, so it says now you need never touch a germy soap handle again! So, if i touch a germy soap handle and therefor wash my hands wont i be ridding all the germs from my hands without the need for an expensive, useless piece of equipment in my bathroom that will prob give my kids a phobia of germs in the long run?!!

Sorry for OT/Rant, must be hormones again lmao xx

I haven't been eating peanut butter only because I have a serious PB addiction (like eating a whole jar a night addiction) and I figure if I don't eat it I won't get carried away. Although I was sad when I went to have a spoonful the other day at my moms and she had none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->