O again?!?!

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I'm showing signs of O after I thought I O'd. EWCM went away last night and CP was not promising BUT today, just 12 hours later, IT'S BACK! Now I heard you can double O in a month but it has to be within 24 hours of the first O. This sounds like it to me! :happydance:

Double O can only lead to one thing if it takes.

WoW! Could be :blue::blue:: :pink::pink:: or :blue::pink:

Kind of like having a double chance :)

I've heard about two (successful) ovs in the same cycle too. There was some study recently that showed it happens in about 8% of people I think? (not every month though). Or sometimes you just don't ov, so your bady has a second go. Either way, sounds like you have some keen eggs!

You may just be ovulating now (today) for the first time. Did you have a temp dip yesterday that indicated ovulation? How cool would that be to release 2 eggs this month!! Either way though, if you :sex: yesterday and today you're chances are very good for a :bfp:

Fx crossed for you hun!! :hugs:

:dust: :dust:

I've not been temping, my normal temp doesn't stay in one place and I've been sicky off and on for god knows how long.

I lost twins several years ago, so I know it's possible for me.

you o only the last day of ewcm but it could be so thiin u think u have none good luck and get :sex::sex:

Thursday, Sunday, and Monday we our BDing days. I can't do it anymore.

No joke but my uterus is achy. Not crampy and not my cervix but it feels bruised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->