O around Aug 15th, looking for waiting buddies

This is the first time I'm using OPK and am so curious to see if I actually ovulate when I think I am supposed to. Just throwing that out there. Really really hoping it will be Friday or Saturday because then we'll actually have time to get some trying in ;)

I got my first positive opk today - had EWCM for two days.

Can't bd tonight but did yesterday and day before and will tomorrow and Friday. Yay :)

got my first positive opk today , had ewcm the last two days. Hoping hoping hoping....

Hey ladies! Would love to join in with you all. Should be ov'ing any day now. Had a little bit darker opt, but not as dark as the control line, but darker than yesterday so we're getting there. My temps have been up and down lately most likely due to waking in the night to tend to my 20 month old DD. Still BFing too so I'm sure that raises my temps. Anyway, BabyDust to everyone here. Looking forward to getting our BFP's this month!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi! I would love to join you girls, too!

According to my CBFM, and confirmed with an OPK, I ovulated today! I have an irregular cycle so I won't be testing for another 18 days. My TWW is a little longer than most. Been TTC for exactly one year this month and we are trying NPC for the first time this cycle.

Hoping this is it! Baby dust to all! :)

Good luck to all the ladies who got their positive OPK test.
I had ovulated a lil earlier then expected. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we all get our :bfp: this month.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=659113&stc=1&d=1376704268

I think this is the closest positive I'm gonna get!!! Let the games begin!!! :sex:

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone! I think I'm in your timeframe. I am on CD15 of a 27 or 28 day cycle. I didn't test for my O this month but just had a diagnostic lap (all fine) and have been BDing every other day since CD7. We've been TTC for 3+ years, so I'm hoping that this month sticks.

Baby dust to everyone. :)

Hi all, I'm joining!

I had my first positive opk today (cd12) and we bd'd. I should ovulate on Monday (cd14). I plan to test Sept 3. Good luck to all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->