O confusion

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
So I started charting this month and there was a stuff around at the chemist, so I didn't get my BBT until CD7. I've missed two days since then but it looks like I haven't O'd yet?! I'm on CD18 now. My lowest temp is CD12 and my temps have jumped up and haven't gotten back to it yet but they're up and down, if that makes sense. So I don't really know where I stand now. Am I in the TWW or am I still waiting to O? I used to think I O'd CD14 with a 13 day luteal phase, going by O pains but now that clearly isn't the case. Starting to worry that I'm not Oing at all but I have regular 27 day cycles, so I must be, right? Sigh. If only it was as easy as they said it was in school, lol. I'm more just venting but if you have any advice, feel free xx I've tried to upload my chart but I'm on my phone as BnB says the file is too big?
Best of luck ladies xxx Hoping to see lots of BFPS. Sprinkling you all with loads of sticky baby dust xo

Hard to say is it a screen shot from your phone? If ou can change the type of file it is saving to to a gif it will be small and should be able to attach. Hard to say from your description. If that doesnt work you will have yo give the dc date and temp formeach one so we can work it out hopefully there will be a pattern x oh i have not od on 2 cycles and indidnt get any o pains so i would say from my experience theres hope you did

Hard to say is it a screen shot from your phone? If ou can change the type of file it is saving to to a gif it will be small and should be able to attach. Hard to say from your description. If that doesnt work you will have yo give the dc date and temp formeach one so we can work it out hopefully there will be a pattern x oh i have not od on 2 cycles and indidnt get any o pains so i would say from my experience theres hope you did

It is a screen shot, will try and make it smaller xo Thanks x Here's to hoping I did O. With the cm, I'm praying that this it the month!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/618c93/?i=6789772&

Hi, my first month charting too and I feel your pain! Good luck :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"