O Day! Hooray!

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
DH and I decided to try for baby #3. This is our first cycle off BCP. Fingers crossed :flower:

Anyone else around the same time?

Congrats! CD 2 for me, so our schedules are just about as opposite as can be, but I wanna wish you luck!

Can I ask how overwhelming it was to go from one to two, especially with how young your first was? Was it equal to or less than the shock of going from childfree to one baby?

Congrats! CD 2 for me, so our schedules are just about as opposite as can be, but I wanna wish you luck!

Can I ask how overwhelming it was to go from one to two, especially with how young your first was? Was it equal to or less than the shock of going from childfree to one baby?

Thank you! :flower:

I had a vaginal birth with my first, and a csection with my second. That was probably the hardest part. DD wasnt walking yet, and the recovery was much harder. I couldnt lift her for 6 weeks.

As for everything else, I was already doing nappies and living on little sleep, so that wasn't too bad.

They are so much fun now at 21 & 9 months and we are enjoying them so much that we feel ready for a third, even though we originally had planned only 2!

That's so cool that your sweet kids make you want a third!

I had a C-section with my boy. I can imagine how painful and inconvenient that would be when you also have a bigger baby at home.

So did you conceive quickly with your first? I got pregnant on the first try with my son, and we're three cycles in now with nada.

That's so cool that your sweet kids make you want a third!

I had a C-section with my boy. I can imagine how painful and inconvenient that would be when you also have a bigger baby at home.

So did you conceive quickly with your first? I got pregnant on the first try with my son, and we're three cycles in now with nada.

Fortunately my husband is very helpful and hands-on, and when he went back to work, we had family help us out.

Yes I got pregnant first cycle of TTC our first but unfortunately had an early mc. I got pregnant again on my 2nd cycle after my mc.

Then i found out I was pregnant when my first was 4 months old. We were NTNP.

Hoping it happens quickly again as I dont fancy a large gap between 2 & 3, but I feel Im due for it to take a while!!

Well maybe it'll still happen quickly, you seem to be very fertile!

That's great that your back trying for your third! Don't know if you remember me but We have been pregnant at the same time twice , we are trying for our forth now. Zack is much older at 11 but Aurora is 22 months now and Henry is almost 8 months. Three under 3 sounds crazy but we can't wait. Hope you get your bfp quickly!

That's great that your back trying for your third! Don't know if you remember me but We have been pregnant at the same time twice , we are trying for our forth now. Zack is much older at 11 but Aurora is 22 months now and Henry is almost 8 months. Three under 3 sounds crazy but we can't wait. Hope you get your bfp quickly!

Yes! I do remember you!! :flower:

I think I mentioned above, my daughter is 21 months, and my son is 9 months. So basically the same as you! 3 under 3 will be insane, but I think it will be fun :) Hopefully we both get our BFPs soon.

I am in the 2 week wait too!! :D :thumbup: First time ever... kind of surreal! I know it probably wont happen first try but there's still a pretty good chance! NTNP is pretty darn fun ;) :happydance:

I am in the 2 week wait too!! :D :thumbup: First time ever... kind of surreal! I know it probably wont happen first try but there's still a pretty good chance! NTNP is pretty darn fun ;) :happydance:

I got pregnant my first ever cycle TTC #1. Definitely possible! Good luck :flower:

I'm on 1dpo :) 3rd cycle trying for our 3rd baby! I got pregnant with my first on the first time we tried, and my second on the second time, so I'm hoping this time it'll follow the pattern!

I'm on 1dpo :) 3rd cycle trying for our 3rd baby! I got pregnant with my first on the first time we tried, and my second on the second time, so I'm hoping this time it'll follow the pattern!

Hi there! I was the same with my previous babies, so Im also hoping it happens quite quickly this time. Im 5dpo today.

Good luck! :flower:

Fingers crossed for you! 5dpo, almost halfway through, that's awesome :)

Fingers crossed for you! 5dpo, almost halfway through, that's awesome :)

Yes! I will be testing from around 8dpo because I have ordered a pack of 50 ICs :haha:

I have just had a LOAD of creamy lotion-like CM. Not really sure what it means as Ive never experienced it before, so am hoping it means something good :)

Any news yet buffy? Been wondering how you were getting on.

Have you tried a different test? I'm still only getting barely there lines on ic's but the line is as dark as the control on first response.

Yea I'm good, feeling sick and very tired but I can't complain, just happy that this one seems to be sticking around.

Have you tried a different test? I'm still only getting barely there lines on ic's but the line is as dark as the control on first response.

Yea I'm good, feeling sick and very tired but I can't complain, just happy that this one seems to be sticking around.

No im not game enough to waste a frer yet. Maybe tomorrow! I have a couple set aside :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->