O day is coming

Reaction score
My O day is coming soon. I have a few questions.
1.is it an all day thing?
2.around what time should we do the BD?
Okay, i thought I had more question...maybe you ladies will tell me more too! Thanks in advance! :):happydance:

Hi :hi: I'm thinking I should o on Sat or Sun so I will be planning on Bd tonight, Sat and Sun all going well. I'm not an expert but I think the key is to have the :spermy: waiting ready for the egg. I enjoy this part of the month its the tww that cracks me up. how long have you been ttc? x

This is my first time...for about 5 months now. :wacko:
Well Last night we were supposed to do the bd...but he was tired. So Maybe tonight. UGH, i just get so frustrated with him. We had a talk about a week ago about what has to happen, he tells me he is on board, and still no.So i am hoping tonight. sorry for venting but i need to. :growlmad:

This is my first time...for about 5 months now. :wacko:
Well Last night we were supposed to do the bd...but he was tired. So Maybe tonight. UGH, i just get so frustrated with him. We had a talk about a week ago about what has to happen, he tells me he is on board, and still no.So i am hoping tonight. sorry for venting but i need to. :growlmad:

I personally find that the less he knows about ovulation, cycles, timed baby dancing, etc., the better it is for us (i.e., no performance anxiety). I just pretend it's spontaneous and since DH has a rather 9th grade health understanding of getting pregnant he doesn't know the difference and he just enjoys more sex. :) I should add that if he asks, I tell him, I just don't offer the information.

So.......we don't do the bd that often. So how can I not tell him without him now knowing. when you should do it before and poss on the day. I feel he always makes excuses. I need help. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->