O day, Oh My!

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
Fertility friend is confused on which day I may have Od...CD14, 15 or 16. What do you think?
* Chart in signature, just click it

:shrug:

Voted cd 15. It is a bit confusing, but even considering a slow rise (I get those) cd 15 to 16 is the first temp that goes up .3 degrees. It's also the first day of your ewcm. It's also the first day of your peak reading. The nice thing is no matter what you have got a lot of bd around those days and I definitely think you did O in that timeframe. FXed!

I'm guessing it's because your temp has been rising since before the positive? And it dropped to its lowest on CD 12 and has had a slow rise implying progesterone is present... is there any external factors that could have caused your temps to go up prematurely and therefore perhaps not because of progesterone? I had a couple of random high temps this month because I didn't sleep v well at all so I've mostly discounted those!

I'd personally go more on the LH surge and if you've had the normal signs around the positive OPK, fertility friend is just guide and it's not a solid cross hair, suggesting it's not sure either! And it's too late to go back for extra BD-ing now anyway, so I guess try not to worry about it and test 13 days after the O date FF gives. Even if you did O later, it might still pick early hormones :)

Voted cd 15. It is a bit confusing, but even considering a slow rise (I get those) cd 15 to 16 is the first temp that goes up .3 degrees. It's also the first day of your ewcm. It's also the first day of your peak reading. The nice thing is no matter what you have got a lot of bd around those days and I definitely think you did O in that timeframe. FXed!

I agree and tend to lean that way or 16.. if i put in 1 more temp tomorrow, it gives cd15 and SOLID crosshairs. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->