O day today! Anyone want to join me?!

I think the part I am most excited about is tell DH. He is very excited. In fact he asked this morning if I had any news of a positive nature. :(

I just looked at your chart Krissie is your temps still look great! They're elevated still!!

I'm so confused on temping I am starting this month bc dr says it'll help prove to me I'm ovulating. How does it work?? Yesterday it was 97.3 today 97.5 how much of a jump do you look for to say "yes I ovulated"

Do you pay for fertility friend or just use the free version? How do I add a chart to my baby and bump?? Haha sorry so many questions!

Thank you Krissie!!!!! :yipee: here is the picture it's faint but that's a line I can see!!! https://i63.tinypic.com/2r3kn6s.jpg

Congrats!!! I'm hoping to implant this weekend! How many dpo are u and what did the implant feel like?!

I love charting! I started back in August and it has helped me a lot understanding my cycles.

So the basics is you are looking for a sustained thermal shift of at least 0.2 degrees f. However, most see at least 0.4. Fertility friend will confirm ovulation after 3 days of higher temps.

I think it's fairly common to see rocky and/or elevated temps during your period.

I highly recommend checking out the lessons on fertility friend. They are very detailed and help you understand a lot.

I just bought a subscription this cycle. I wanted to explore the vip features. I only bought for 3 months. I really do like it. I will probably purchase it longer if needed. I like the ability to search charts like mine and the detailed interpretation.

I can't remember how to put it into your signature. But I searched the tech help Forum or signature help board and found it. It's fairly easy but needs to be done through a desktop.

Oh and you know to take your temp first thing in the morning before doing anything right? I've been surprised how many women don't know that.

Oh and you know to take your temp first thing in the morning before doing anything right? I've been surprised how many women don't know that.

Yes thanks! I set an alarm for 5:30 am and am doing it vaginally bc I am a mouth breather. Hopefull this month is ours girls!!! Bfp for us both!!

I'm thinking of getting a new thermometer and trying vaginally. My temps have been pretty rocky and I think it's because I have had a chronic stuffy nose for a couple months.

Thank you Nicole!!! I am sorry you didn't get your bfp this month but I am wishing tons of :dust: to you for this month!! :D

Thanks love I feel good about this month!! Sticky baby dust for you! Does your hubby know? Is he stoked?

He was ecstatic! He broke down crying and kept saying "why are you joking like that" he wouldn't believe It was real until he saw the test! One of the most heartwarming reactions I have ever seen from him! :cry: :happydance:

Congrats!!! I'm hoping to implant this weekend! How many dpo are u and what did the implant feel like?!

Thank you!!! I am 11dpo today I got a bfn on 9dpo and an "almost invisible" line at 10dpo lol. I believe I implanted at 9dpo for me it felt like a pinching/pulling (on my left side) then after that a dull "heaviness" in my uterus area that has continued since 9dpo. Sending lots of dust your way! :dust:

Krissie your chart looks great! Your temps are still high! I'm hoping you see that bfp soon!!!

Nicole, I hope you have luck temping :thumbup:
I have always had a hard time because my temps have always been all over the map! But a .2 shift is not a huge shift! As much as it may look like it is on a chart, it really isn't :)

Thank you Nicole!!! I am sorry you didn't get your bfp this month but I am wishing tons of :dust: to you for this month!! :D

Thanks love I feel good about this month!! Sticky baby dust for you! Does your hubby know? Is he stoked?

He was ecstatic! He broke down crying and kept saying "why are you joking like that" he wouldn't believe It was real until he saw the test! One of the most heartwarming reactions I have ever seen from him! :cry: :happydance:

Awww that's amazing! I am so excited for you both!! 😘😘😘 kisses

11 dpo, bfn this morning.

Attachments

• 20160205_054417-1-640x498.jpg
    20160205_054417-1-640x498.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2
That is what I keep thinking. But I am due on Sunday so not a whole lot of time left. But I have kinda accepted this cycle wasn't the one. I have really felt strongly that next cycle will be the one. So I am kinda excited to get it started.

I am thinking of doing 100 mg of clomid. The doctor told me to do two cycles of 50 mg and if that didn't work to do one cycle of 100 mg. Well I ovulated late (CD 18) this cycle. So I am kinda thinking if I did 100 mg it would kick things up a bit and maybe give me a bit of a strong o. But on the on the other hand I could maybe take it later in my cycle (currently 2-6), maybe go for (5-9) and see if o is better.

That is what I keep thinking. But I am due on Sunday so not a whole lot of time left. But I have kinda accepted this cycle wasn't the one. I have really felt strongly that next cycle will be the one. So I am kinda excited to get it started.

I am thinking of doing 100 mg of clomid. The doctor told me to do two cycles of 50 mg and if that didn't work to do one cycle of 100 mg. Well I ovulated late (CD 18) this cycle. So I am kinda thinking if I did 100 mg it would kick things up a bit and maybe give me a bit of a strong o. But on the on the other hand I could maybe take it later in my cycle (currently 2-6), maybe go for (5-9) and see if o is better.

I have no idea about all of that!! I have a feeling this is the one for me too! I hope so! I saw you have PCOS as well. Did you conceive your first one without meds or anything?? I'm hoping my 100 lb weight loss will help me conceive naturally. My periods until this month were super regular

I used clomid with ds. We were ltttc for 8 years! And on our first round of clomid we got pregnant.

I do have pcos and dh had low motility. We haven't got him retested since the first time so if it doesn't happen in the next two cycles I might request it. I know I haven't been ovulating since I started tracking last May. I think I've ovulated only 2 times. :/

I have heard weightloss is great for pcos. When I eat low carb I tend to have better cycles. But I have really struggled lately.

So sorry for your bfn krissie :( but as Nicole said your definitely not out until af shows!! Still keeping my Fx for your bfp! Sorry I don't have much advise on when to take clomid. This was my first cycle with it! I took 50mg on CD 5-9 and got a positive OPK on CD 13 and did an Hcg trigger and O'd 14dpo. I had 3 really nice size follicles so Cd 5-9 worked great for me (obviously hehe). Sending lots of dust to both you ladies!! :dust:

12 dpo ladies! I'm pretty sure I've got a bfp! I've taken 2 frer and 1 wondfo.

Attachments

• 20160206_093443-1-640x511.jpg
    20160206_093443-1-640x511.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
12 dpo ladies! I'm pretty sure I've got a bfp! I've taken 2 frer and 1 wondfo.

Yayy!!!!! congrats!! looking good!!! Have you felt implant pains?! I'm 9dpo but I dont want to test yet! I haven't felt any crazy cramps like I did last month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->