O Day today, looking for early testers!

hola47

Reaction score
Hello all, I got my positive OPK yesterday and I believe I either O'd last night or today (not charting) putting me officially into the 2ww on our third cycle.

Looking for some friends to help pass the time, and some other POAS addicts. I'll probably be busting out some IC around the 7DPO mark because I am never one for being able to wait too long. So unofficial test date is Aug 22!

Hi we're cycle buddies i also got my positive opk yesterday so should be ovulating today & 1dpo tmrw, i also don't temp. Uay to poas holic i too start testing 7dpo! Hopefully we both get our bfp. This is my 7th cycle

o'd on Friday. I'm always down for a pee party. Hi mom2sam.

Hi, I am pretty sure I O'd today or will tomorrow. I am temping so we shall see. I plan to wait until 9-10dpo to test. This will be my shortest cycle this year- I am experimenting with EPO.

I O'd today, had a chemical last month and am hoping this month is the one. I cannpt promise that I'll POAS early, in fact both pregnancies I waited until AF was late! But I will symptom spot and follow along with you guys :) Good luck to us all!!!

Hi cutie & good luck to everyone 1dpo today i'm always calm until 7dpo haha that's when all my emotions kick in, excitement, i get anxious, nervous argh hate & love the 2ww. Doesn't help when dh says 'this is the month! & i say you say that every month! 7th cycle now lol

Yay! Lots of people to symptom spot with and chat to keep me busy! I can't believe there are so many of us testing together.

mom2sam- hopefully this is lucky cycle #7 for you! was your timing good this cycle? funny that your DH always says this is your month. When I ask my DH the same thing, he always replies to stop being so impatient and that it will happen when it happens. sometimes I just want false reassurance from him! he's always "well there is always next month"

cutieq- when will you test?

opac24- interesting to hear about what the epo will do to your cycle. why did you start taking it this cycle, do you normally O late? how long is your LP?

whitglass-symptom spotting is my favorite/least favorite thing to do. I beat myself up over analyzing every little twinge/feeling, but regardless, i cant stop focusing on every little detail! sorry to hear about your chemical last month :( *hugs*

as for myself, positive opk started on thursday, ended friday afternoon, i think i most likely o'd on friday. we had bd'd all week so couldn't really tell what my CM looked like *tmi sorry. and today i had a gob of what looked like ewcm. it seems to late? i thought it should have stopped by now, really hoping I didn't O saturday, which seems way too late given when i got my positive opk, as we didn't bd yesterday :( so confusing!

I will probably start testing next Sunday or Monday. That puts me at 9/10dpo. Holding out even that long will be torture! I keep telling myself it's only 6 -7 days but feels like forever.

Hi cutie & good luck to everyone 1dpo today i'm always calm until 7dpo haha that's when all my emotions kick in, excitement, i get anxious, nervous argh hate & love the 2ww. Doesn't help when dh says 'this is the month! & i say you say that every month! 7th cycle now lol

I totally agree with you on this! I am 6dpo today and I will probably start testing tomorrow and then every other day after with FRER. I am extremely impatient but I would rather know sooner than later. I was checking my cervix last night and this morning to see if it was open or closed and when I pulled my finger out I I had a tiny tiny bit of red blood last night and then brown this morning. I don''t know if that's implantation or if I just irritated my cervix... I was thinking though that if I did irritate or scratch my cervix I would have spotted more than just a tiny spec of blood and I haven't had any since. Who really knows though, I think I'm just going crazy!

I totally agree with you on this! I am 6dpo today and I will probably start testing tomorrow and then every other day after with FRER. I am extremely impatient but I would rather know sooner than later. I was checking my cervix last night and this morning to see if it was open or closed and when I pulled my finger out I I had a tiny tiny bit of red blood last night and then brown this morning. I don''t know if that's implantation or if I just irritated my cervix... I was thinking though that if I did irritate or scratch my cervix I would have spotted more than just a tiny spec of blood and I haven't had any since. Who really knows though, I think I'm just going crazy!

Sounds like it could be IB. Fingers crossed!

Sounds like it could be IB. Fingers crossed!

I am really hoping but I've been let down so many times I'm afraid to get my hopes up.

ooooo exciting Shandis! My vote is for implantation bleeding. Good luck with POAS tomorrow, you will have to post and show it off to us so that we can all live vicariously through you!

ooooo exciting Shandis! My vote is for implantation bleeding. Good luck with POAS tomorrow, you will have to post and show it off to us so that we can all live vicariously through you!

Thank you! I'm expecting it to be negative because I'll only be 7dpo but at least testing will get it out of my system for the next couple days.

Shandis, no reason you should have blood at 6dpo so it's a good sign I think!

I thought I O'd on Saturday (yesterday) because my EWCM ended early that morning and I had no more cramps. Then today I had crazy O cramps! So I'm a little nervous that I actually O'd today - haven't BD since Friday night but I know sperm are totally capable of living for up to 5 days.

Hola47 - I had a big glob of EWCM on 2dpo last month, when I got my BFP. Never happened before. Freaked out because I thought I missed O! Turns out I didn't. :)

I hope you guys are right! I took a test this morning and I swore I could see a very very faint line but I think my mind may just be playing tricks on my because I also saw an indent line on the test right after I took it. I will test again in a couple days.

2dpo today & i think i'l start testing at 7dpo too although prob will be too early to see anything but thier 10mlu sensitive & both times i have got bfp i got clear enough lines at 9dpo no squinters so you never know.
Yep we managed to bd through most of fertile week & day before ov day of ov & day after so bd wise we're covered just hope everything else works out now.

I hope you guys are right! I took a test this morning and I swore I could see a very very faint line but I think my mind may just be playing tricks on my because I also saw an indent line on the test right after I took it. I will test again in a couple days.

Hopefully it's start of your bfp

Shandis could be ib at around time you getting it sounds about right. I've had ib twice both times at around 8dpo never checked cervix but see it on underwear. I have always said that & the months i got bfp went into shock as i build myself up for a bfn every cycle there's a chance it may be the one you get your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"