O has come and gone... Waiters Welcome ;)

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
DTD the day before and on O day!!! So now its just the TTWW (Terrible Two Week Wait) for me. I would love some support and fellow waiters to experience this with. I took a break for TTC last month and so I am back at it and super anxious and nervous. As I am sure, some of you are as well. Well ladies, lets support each other.

I suspect I O'd last night and will dtd later today so in the exact same TWW as you! Hate this time period...time can go so slowly! Do you symptom spot or do you try to avoid that? When's the earliest you think you will test?Fx we get BFP's!

Hey love. I try my best not to symptom spot but it happens anyway. But I dont test until day after expected af. The last two cycles, I tested at 10dpo and it was just to emotional for me. So new cycle, new plan. Hope you get your BFP this cycle as well. Fx for you love!

How long is you LP usually? Roughly when do you suspect AF is due?

LP is normally 14 or 15 days. And I expect AF to start on the 13th and at the latest the 14th. So I have a bit of waiting to do. How about you?

I expect AF anytime from the 18th onwards. Let's hope the witch doesn't show for either of us!

Fx, toes crossed and everything else that this is our cycle. But most of all, praying that we have healthy successful pregnancies. I see that you are on Clomid. I took it for 5 months with my first and got preggers. Its a really great medicine and a very high success rate. Hopeful for you love.

Bit nervous today though cause I think O was on Saturday but my temp didn't keep going up today so I hope it isn't an indication that I didn't O this cycle 😖

Hi all! This is my first post doing this ��
DH and I have been trying for 2 cycles (this being our
2nd) I O'd on 8-29 and am 8DPO. I have been trying so hard not to symptom spot but it's so hard for me as I'm so excited for hopefully a BFP!
AF is due 9-11. Trying to wait till then to test! I've been having cramping/bloating in lower abdomin area with BB tenderness (only on sides) *which I thought was odd*, and it hurts my lower abdomin area to sneeze and never has!

Will be looking forward to seeing all your results! And glad I have some people in the same boat as I!

Hi ladies!

Little bit of a different boat for me. Just finished our first round of IVF, and am now in the TWW. We've been trying for 16 months now, and really hoping this little embryo sticks. Currently 4DP5DT. I'll be POASing tomorrow and Saturday, but if no BFP I'll be waiting for my betas on September 17 (or AF). Good luck everyone!

Somewhat different scenario for me - I had my implanon removed on Sep 2, got a very positive line on opk on Sep 5 and BD'd as much as I could - LOL. Wasn't expecting to ovulate so fast but no complaints, Af was light but started Aug 31 and didnt last long... :)

Still hard for me to believe I'm beginning the 2WW only 3 days after the implanon removal but I've heard of pregnancies happening and conceiving within the first week so I'm not out yet!

So I guess I'm with you - As odd as that sounds, I'm pretty keen for a BFP already... and I've already been symptom spotting at every little thing.... ttc makes me a little baby crazy.. lol

No high hopes yet, but I know I still have a chance and that's all I need. :D

Best of luck and baby dust to all. xoxox

I am around 7 dpo, no symptoms whatsoever again...just sore nipple(which I had before and turn out to be bfn...so not getting too excited). Feeling a bit discouraged...
Baby dust and good luck to all of us who are trying! :)
Hope this will be our lucky month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"