o my DH how i could probably choke u...(rant)

BrEeZeY

stay at home wifey&&momma
Reaction score
so DH had no real interest in TTC other than the BD part and the rest was up to me....figures...

well this last week ive had alot of symptoms (which could also be a symptoms of the flu or jst being wore out which i have been lately). DH god love him, thinks im pregnant and anytime im having a tummy ache or yawning or i decide to go get a snack (which i like weird foods anyways) he says yep ur pregnant...

well i dont think i am, i hope i am but i dnt wanna get my hopes up and my DH went to work yesterday and his boss is FIL's best friend... well he asked how Aiden was and he said i think he is going to be a big brother! his boss was so excited, cuz this is DH first child(he isnt my LO bio-dad) so his boss told EVERYONE at work! (i understand they r excited which is great but we dont even know for sure!) thats ALOT of pressure!!!!

gahhhhhh can i choke him! :growlmad:

sorry for the silly rant but i was just like really?!? like this isnt hard enough....grrrr...rant over! thanks for listening :p

OMG as if you don't feel enough pressure. Men can be so insensitive at times!!

now i feel pressured beyond belief! :(

i know how you feel hun, DH has done this on many occasion to me, especially before i conceived the twins.
almost every month if i really fancied something or had a bit of a stomach bug instantly it was oh your pregnant! and would tell his mum.
really pissed me off, esp as i dont really like his mum and me being a spiteful cow sometimes would hate her being the first family member to know :haha: xx

I know exactly how you feel! I told my sister in law that we're TTC and then she told my sister who told my parents who then told my grandparents, so for the last 2 days i've had numerous phone calls! I feel like the pressures on!

My DH did this - told all his family etc etc. SO when I took the test and it was negative I was upset but told them all straight(and added in that I have changed my mind and we aren't trying - just to get them to leave us alone). 6 months later and we are still trying - that will teach him!! :haha:

Men!

Typical Man they seem to feel like their the only one going through it and have no consideration for us Women :(

where in your cycle are you currently?

im on cycle day 26/30 so i get to test friday or saturday

i could just smack him cuz i know if it comes out negative im gonna probably cry :cry:

DH did the same thing before i got my BFP last year. i had been disappointed the months before and so i held off taking a test because i didnt want to test only to have AF show up the next day or whatever. so everytime i did ANYTHING dh would be like "oh thats a symptom...youre pregnant" and "you havent wanted this food in forever...youre pregnant" and so on. and he went on to work telling everyone and would come home saying "oh so and so thinks im right, that such and such is a sign of pregnancy" etc. it felt like a lot of pressure at the time, but now i see that he was just really excited, no matter how nochalant he was trying to act at the time. and, it turned out he was right...so maybe boys have a sixth sense about these things and youll actually get your BFP soon! :)

i really hope! haha they do have a weird sense bout things sometimes

loolabear i'd be the same :rofl:

i'm lucky cos we decided together that we're not telling anyone except my best friend and my niece (who's more like my sister) until we go for our 12 week scan (WHEN we get our bfp) and then they can go crazy and tell who they like, until then, it will be our little secret :happydance: i'd kill him if he told everyone - although he has told everyone we're trying - but we're doing damage control on the weekend and telling everyone we're taking a break from it! RELIEF!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->