• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

:o omg at my dream!!!!!!!!

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Ok so hubby and I played Gears Of Wars lastnight and it actually gave me contractions and one in my back!!!!!!! I had quite a few :D Anyways because of this and Jacqui post about feeling the baby's head I had the craziest dream last night. I went into labor had minimal pain. It was close to nothing but I kept feeling baby head coming out. It happened at my father in laws house and it felt soooo real. I would have to push the head back in a bit awaiting the ambulance. I was so scared to give birth out of the hospital. I thought he would not make it.. No one at the hospital believed me when I got there. I layed down rested after hours and hours of the baby's head constantly coming out so easily and then it stopped as soon as the doctor came. They looked at me like I was a moron. Labor did not progress. OMG! What a disappointing dream :( Guys this was sooooooooooo REAL. I did not say much detail but just the important parts. *cries*

I feel for you here:hugs:, I always read toooo much into dreams and cant help myself. I feel like a hypocrite when I say "dont worry its just a dream" but that is the bottom line. It doesnt dictate what will happen, just a reflection (maybe) of your anxieties or something.

Nope I never think dreams mean anything. I know its just my excitement but cries :( oh whyyy did it have to be a dream lol

Oh I see, sorry, I misunderstood. Were your others early/ontime/late??not that that makes any diff of course to this baby, hope its soon for you, its really tiring at the end isnt it.
Any more ctx's since last night?

Nope maybe one or two but nothing wahhhh....
My others were always late :'( All induced too. These pains and pressure though are all new to me. I have never had them like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"