o on cd9?? help!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
So, I had one day of light menstration this month, which usually its always light and short. Since being on hypo medicine, my pre-o temps have shifted from mid 96 degrees to low 97 degrees. I never get EWCM but actually had a large Glob on cd7 and watery on cd8, cervix both high and soft couldn't reach to feel the opening. I had a little bit of cramping and back pain also. My temps have been steady and not so erratic, I got a clear temp shift today, and I even took my bbt 1.5 hours early (didn't adjust, so it should probably be around 97.5) is it possible that I ovulated on cd9? Or possibly my menstrual was break through bleeding, and in that case I would be ovulating on cd45. I guess on each case wouldn't be ideal.
Any input? Also, I have been charting for four years. When I conceived both children, I had no fertile CM. Last two cycles I have had globbs of EWCM? I believe my last cycle was annovulatory, but I feel like my body was trying very hard to ovulate. Maybe my body succeeded this month? Any input?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->