O question!

Ashtong

Reaction score
Okay so I know you have to temp to know for sure if you have o'd I just want y'all's thoughts :) okay so for the past couple of days my ovulation kits have been almost positive for two days I couldn't take one (super busy and not at home) so I took one today and it was almost white. So do you think there's a chance I ovulated? My cycles are screwed up right now and that's why I'm not temping.

Possibly! Do you know how long your cycles are? Or what cycle day you are on? And then lastly, do you know the length of your luteal phase? O: Knowing all those things will also help if you don't temp.

Idk my cycle is so screwed up I haven't been off birth control long. All I know is last month when I had a positive ov test it lasted like 12 days. I only bleed for like a day so I can't count that as a period

Hmmmm... well I suggest maybe you should start temping? That'll really help you pinpoint O in your cycle. If OPKs are being difficult with you then temping will show when you O'd because there will be a temp spike.

that's really the best solution I can come up with if your cycles are irregular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->