O right after AF??!

Peanut112

Reaction score
So, turns out I ovulate RIGHT after AF on CD10/11.. But I'm a bit concerned considering I'm pretty dry right after AF. BD every second day since AF started, no lubes used.. tmi but my OH has a lot of swimmers and I did manage to orgasm (not sure if any of this will help any at all? ) and after we finished I propped my hips up for like 5 minutes.

When I went to do my normal bathroom routine, barely anything came out. Usually after a few hours I get a bit of additional leakage going on.. but nothing. I even asked if he actually did ejaculate inside of me :dohh:

Any idea what's going on? or if any of this will effect my chances of conceiving?

It could be that you're not actually ovulating that early. You can have all kinds of signs that make you think you're ovulating but for some reason ovulation delays. I'd try either opk or temping to know for sure that you're ovulating that soon. But propping up hips is a good idea. ;)

I did use an OPK, it's the only reason I figure I'm ovulating so early in my cycle lol. It could be wrong though.

You can have multiple lh surges in your cycle. Keep using OPKs and monitoring your CM. I also use pre-seed on a regular basis because I don't have good CM, it can't hurt and I want to give the little swimmers the best chance on their journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->