O spotting or what?

Csunshine013

Reaction score
Like the title FF has me as O'n Sunday and that's all great cause I just had a mc on Aug. 15th which would be about right but now I have started to spot, just brown when I wipe, but when I have a BM it comes out bright red. Any thoughts what this might be?

Looking for any reason. HELP please.

hello, i am not sure what to say, but i know one thing.......AF is not brown!!!!
it could be spotting, how long ago has it started?

hello, i am not sure what to say, but i know one thing.......AF is not brown!!!!
it could be spotting, how long ago has it started?

Thank you and it started yesterday and only when I have (tmi) a bowel movement is it red. I just thought maybe some of these ladies would be able to lend some knowledge.

Don't mean to be gross- can you tell if the red blood is from the bowel movement area or is it from your vagina?

so ummm, is your actual poo red? if so, you better get to the dr. Before you do, let me just say that my cousin ate some red velvet cake and had red poo and went to the Emergency Room. She had all sorts of tests and they found nothing. Obviously, it was the cake in this instance. However, if you have blood in your stool, go right to the dr.

If it's coming from your vg, maybe it's coming out because you're pushing it out.

At any rate, I've had Ov spotting before and it was more brownish and it only lasted for a couple of wipes...fyi

Don't mean to be gross- can you tell if the red blood is from the bowel movement area or is it from your vagina?

No it comes from my va-ja-j. I guess from pushing it makes it that way. Same as if you have a BM then you can see what your CM is like.:blush:

I've had this too hun.

Mine started cd14 and lasted til cd20 and was more later in the evening, I've no idea what it was, af now a day late...but hoping it was something positive.

Probably is just from pushing then....but yay on the Sunday ovulation!! Get it on sista!! :happydance:

Thanks so much ladies I must be to obsessed with my body as others wouldn't probably even notice. LMAO

:thumbup: Good luck and FXD you all!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"