O? Spotting?? Temp? Weird!!!!

PrettySweetz3

Reaction score
Long post sorry with TMIs

So I know my body pretty well..I Dont chart or anything...Ive been pregnant a few times and Ive listened to my body for 13 years. What I mean is that I GET O symptoms, and study my CM and cervix and that is how I've gotten pregnant at yhe first cycle of trying and also how I avoid pregnancy. I usually O 11 days after my first day of my period and 15 days after O I get my period again. I have a question, however. I get 2 days of watery and sometimes eggwhite CM with tons of O pain, and HIGH arousal, then the next day CM dries with a bit of O pain, is the day after EWCM my O day..which I ALWAYS thought it was, Am I right? Anyway...I had loads of EWCM the 26th and 27th (unusual for me)..and we bded like crazy (its usual, for us we have bd up to 10 times in one day)...then on the 28th i had wet-ish but dry-ish CM with pressure, a bit like AF...I went to use the bathroom and when I wiped I HAD Pink CM, once I wiped it was gone. TODAY is the 29th CM is still wet-ish but dry-ish..I know confusing..never is unusual for me..i usually just dry up completely..and I just checked my cervix and CM is pink again...I NEVER SPOT..EVER...not around O..not after alot of sex..even rough sex...so what is this SPOTTING??? I tested for infection and theres nonr..and no STDs....ALSO....my temps should've went up already..but they havent..??? I dont take my temperature first thing in the AM but I ALWAYS feel feverish after O...And today nothing...I have always taken my temps throughout the day EVERY DAY..before O im 98.6 after Im 99.3..yesterday I was 98.6 and today also...I had sex yesterday but he pulled out..and now Im worried that I should've let him go in me yesterday :( ...he did go in me the days I HAD EWCM...

Whats wrong with this cycle????
Im praying all this means I ovulated a healthy egg...see Im 36 and a smoker (i cut down a lot since I found out smoking is bad for fertility) i havent smoke since the 26th :)

I never spotted at all in my cycle, not even on the day my period should arrive (it just was there in full force) until this year. I've spotted 3 times this year around when I think I'm ovulating, it's always in a blob of EWCM type stuff. It's like a pink smudge of blood in EWCM.

I'm almost 33 and started menstruating at 12 so I think there can be weird changes that just pop up and random as you go through life.

I never spotted at all in my cycle, not even on the day my period should arrive (it just was there in full force) until this year. I've spotted 3 times this year around when I think I'm ovulating, it's always in a blob of EWCM type stuff. It's like a pink smudge of blood in EWCM.

I'm almost 33 and started menstruating at 12 so I think there can be weird changes that just pop up and random as you go through life.

Yeah Im sure my body is doing something weird..I mean Im 36!!! I started menstruating on the month I turned 12....so Ive witnessed my cycle changing a few times lol

Im just gonna stay hopeful that I ovulated good this month and had a great healthy egg and hopefully his swimmers caught it..Ive been TTC since July!!! And nothing...when with all my other pregnancies (birth, miscarriages) I got pregnant first cycle of trying!! :( i feel like a failure

You're not a failure at all, and hey, it took me 8 years to get my babies, I still managed to get some healthy eggs in there. I know what it's like to feel like my body is failing me and it does suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->