o/t about weather

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
OMG its a thunder storm i hate thunder really dont like it at all :cry::cry:

hope it blows over quick either that or scares the baby out lol something to take my mind of it :-/ :cry:

and now it lightening and i cant escape it lol i live in a flat so im a bit higher than usual and at the top of a flamin gigantic hill and the front of my flat is all windows same in the bedroom one wall a giant window :cry:
im such a baby lol
i feel sorry for my son he on a field trip with scool today bless them

Still sunny here! Should make a trip to the Midlands ;)!

:-/ im sat hear shittin my self my old house got struck once n telly n pc blew up and everything im thinking of going and hiding out in the loo lol no windows in there so wnt be able to see it lol

That sounds well scary! I don't like thunder and lightning, it's really frightening isn't it?
Hope it moves over soon (as long as it doesn't come this way :haha:)!

We've just been out for a walk and got in just before it started! Typical Sheffield, it's sunny again now! I hope you're feeling ok, we love thunder storms.

It's just started battering it down in Manchester just as lunchtime arrives and I need to pop out! Nothing like a shopping trip in a thunderstorm, love a bit of drama on a Wednesday afternoon!

its bloody sunny now typical yorkshire weather lol at least i had bnb to keep me company lol while it blew over so i didnt soil my underwear hahahahaha

Hope it's not coming down this way, I hate thunderstorms...

There were 2 in as many nights the other week and I didn't sleep a wink - was paranoid the lightning would come through either my bedroom window or in my kids' room so I stayed on the stairs for 2 hours until it blew over, checking on the kids every 2 minutes :wacko:

We had thunder and lightning last night! .. I love it :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->