O/T April fools?

YoungMummy08

Prince,Princess & TTCing
Reaction score
:happydance:
what april fools jokes is everyone planning or had done...

mine was to let everyone know me & OH were having twins girl & boy, he was a girl/boy twin so the family believe us.. hope no one goes shopping lol

but the best ive heard so far was my friends..

she crept out of bed placed water on her side of the bed woke up her partner & said the baby was coming lol shes only 30 weeks so he was in a rush, shes never seen anyone get dressed so fast she said aww bless :haha:

hahahaha im absolutely roaring at that!!! Awww if i was further gone i would have stole that one for my DH lol. The twins one is gooood. Are people falling for it??

I announced on facebook that the husband has been offered work abroad so we r leaving town!! I havent been back on fb since to check for responses. No ones text or anything so i dont think i pulled it off.

However i have congratulated a few hoax pregnancies today tho. :thumbup:

I always do the same one, I tell my mil I'm pregnant, first couple of years mil was shocked but then she was disappointed it wasn't true this year I go a "well duh! That explains the belly!"
I'll have to think of a new one

so far everyones belived me, my best friend even started crying. i think she forgot what today was x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->