o/t buy why?? :-/

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
im rite narked i was just thinking of something good to watch online so put on bbc iplayer to watch junk food babies or what ever it was and it snot available to watch so i put on 4 od and wanted to watch embarrasing bodies but that also isnt available to watch online

arrrrgghhhh :growlmad:

any ideas of anything i can watch i like the documentary style stuff im not into dramas :) thanks you

More 4 had the "google baby" thing coming on in 10mins? :)
Just finishing watching the thing on BBC 1 about abuse in childrens care homes, it was so terrible! :( xx

Inside the human body on iplayer?
I watched them the other night, were quite interesting!

You could watch The Scheme if you want some real documentary horror... It'll be on I player... :) xx

What's google baby?! Is it worth getting out of the bath for?

What's google baby?! Is it worth getting out of the bath for?

ha ha was just wondering the same thing! got geordie shore on in the background at the moment and its making me feel like vomitting . . . .

Off topic :)
ah it's ok, I'd rather have a bath, or a shower, oh a shower again! :)

Did anyone see the more 4 doc last week 'my monkey baby', couples in the us who raise monkeys as babies, in prams, dressed in nappies.. the works! :o

Did anyone see the more 4 doc last week 'my monkey baby', couples in the us who raise monkeys as babies, in prams, dressed in nappies.. the works! :o

no but i saw it advertised any good?

google baby was good but got a bit boring as there was no narrator so you sort of had to figure out for your self what was happening in the beggining would have been nice to have a voice over ot explain what was happening next :-/

why not watch one born every minute online? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->