O/T - I'm such an idiot!!

Kmx

Reaction score
Hi everyone

This has nothing to do with pregnancy - well maybe baby brain- but ive been looking forward to mine and my boyfriends last holiday for a while before baby comes and guess what... I have forgot where I have put my passport! I have searched and searched the house with no success. I have no idea what I am going to do. I fly on Tuesday morning. Damn it I'm such a damn idiot I'm so angry with myself! Sorry everyone just a rant about my stupidity! Lol blame it on baby brain!

Oh no! Did you look in the least likely places you would have put it? That's usually where I find stuff due to baby brain. No lie, I tried to put my keys in the fridge once. :blush:

Oh no! I'm sure you'll find it hun... just keep looking!!! I would be looking in pockets and nooks and crannies too! lol. I swear, I went back into the kitchen 4 times last night to get the TV remote cause I kept getting sidetracked and forgot to grab it!!! LOL.

Hope you find it soon so you can relax and enjoy waiting for your holiday! yay :)

I'm sure you'll find it. Has your boyfriend helped you look too? My suggestion is look in the not so obvious places. Believe it or not I once found my keys in the fridge why or how I still have no idea but that is where they were. Have you check between couch cushions and underneath? Behind tables? Between washer and dryer (I drop things there all the time)? your car? Inbetween some baby items?

oh dear i hope you find it :) baby brain is so strange i put my milk carton in the washing machine yesterday instead of back in the fridge :haha: xx

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. I'm searching everywhere. I gave a bag to my sister so I'm going to go over and check there. I'll keep you updated. Hopefully I get it soon or else I'm going to phone passport office tomro and see what they can do.. If anythin x

i did this once years ago and eventually fund it on the day of the flight and couldn't go :-( as i'd missed the plane. I'm sure you'll find it hun, i lost a red bag the other day and looked everywhere for it, inc the cupboard where I keep the red work shirts. Then looked in there again later and there it was! Camoflauged (sp?) lol xx

Yaaay I found it.. It was under my car seat lol don't know why I would have put it there but just so glad I've found it. My room is upside down from me searching everywhere lol xx

Thats great. Probably just fell and you kicked it under there by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->