o/t oh my god its finally here...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by ramblinhaggis, Sep 3, 2009.

1. ramblinhaggis

ramblinhaggis Call me Max - Mum to 4

the big moving day is tomorrow, it seems to have come round so quick. And we are so not ready. The laminate floor in the lounge hasnt been finished, i have only two packed boxes....there is just soo much to do and i am meant to take it easy :wacko: At the same time, i am really excited, cant wait to be in our new flat, just wish the moving part was already done! Going to pack a small box with just kettle and tea stuff, i have a feeling a lot of that will be drank tomorrow! I wont be online for possibly a week or two after the move, so i hope all mums and bubs will be fine whilst i am away and will look forward to catching up with you all when i get back online.

Special note to early_bump and Max, strictly no waters breaking or labours whilst i am away or anytime soon okay :thumbup: and good luck with your sexing scan tomorrow hayley x, i cant wait to read what you are having :D

2. Beautywithin

Beautywithin Mummy of two

Hope all goes well with the move max. and note to you, no heavy lifting xxx

3. Mize1982

Mize1982 Mya-My gift from God!

Hope the move goes well, i'm sure you know it'll be worth it in the end x :)

4. bitepeach

bitepeach Pregnant Trimester 1 !

Good luck with the move:hugs:

5. teal

teal Well-Known Member

Good Luck moving! x