o/t - PASSED DRIVING TEST...FINALLY!!!

xlivix

mother of 2 :)
Reaction score
YEYYYYYYYYYYY IM SO HAPPY!!! :happydance: sorry had to share hehe... :)

This was my 5th attempt!! always done something stupid on the day!! :dohh: but today it all fell together.. woohoo!! :happydance: :happydance:

My little bubba boy kicked throughout the whole test, 25 weeks today... sooo happpyyyyyyyy :cloud9: xx

well done!! i started taking lessons last year but had to stop before xmas due to sheer lack of money! its so exspensive! ive now decided i want to learn automatic as im sure id pass in no time doing that lol x

Proud of you hun, loads of people just give up after a couple of attempts. I passed on my 3rd go nearly 4 years ago and never looked back. Will be great for your bubba too. Congratulations xx

WELL DONE! It'll be so much easier having a baby and being able to drive. he was obviously giving you positive vibes with the kicking!

Thanks girls :) im just so so happy, believe me i have wanted to give up sooo many times, but just stuck with it as ive put so much time and money into it!! i done lessons for nearly a year, stopped when i was heavily pregnant with my daughter, then started again when she was around 6 months (she is now coming up for 11 months) will make life so much easier with two children to take about!!
Sophie22 just keep at it hun, think of me, i eventually passed hehe... xxx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->