O/T rant about jackass OH

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by leahsbabybump, Jun 7, 2011.

1. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

The stupid man has gone and got ANOTHER 3 points on his liscence he makes me sooooo cross
    so i told him he has to sell the car hehe now this isnt because im being a bitch to cut a long story short before we got togeather he was one of the stupid lads you see tearing around in car with black out windows giant wheels music blasting etc etc you get my drift basically he was a chav lol
    he used to spend all his money tuning the engine on the car etc etc and driving like a total jackass (he has calmed his driving habits now so no lectures about nut jobs in cars please)
    well the other day he was driving along and got caught doing 50 in a 40 :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
    i am soooo angry at him for driving like a jerk and now he has 9 points on his liscence so not only is our insurance gunna go up if he does wrong again he will quite rightly be banned from driving which would mean he would loose his job
    so i told him he has to sell the car and buy one that he will feel inclined to go fast in lol
    what a jackass im soo pissed off with him if you live in s.yorks and see the guy slap him for me ashe isnt at home at the min lol

2. RaspberryK

RaspberryK Well-Known Member

Mine was like that and never has a clean license, he is mostly cured - well he doesn't drive like a twat if I am with him but still likes to have a car which looks like it belongs to a drug dealer and I guess drives a bit too fas when unsupervised.
    I hear your frustration totally but ... my hubby still races around in my 1 litre hatchback like it was an F1 car (my dad saw him - lol) so whatever car it is wont make a difference.

x

3. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

you brought lite to my situation thaks for that hun really made me laugh his dad pisses himself at him he rolls up in the car with black windows 20odd" alloy wheels shiny lights banging stereo that mite i add cost more than the flamin car (which he has recently had to sell to fund family items :haha:)
    they are like 17 year old boys that just passed their test arent they they need a flamin instructor sat beside them i have lost count how many times i have told him he is speeding and he didnt even realise he was :dohh: or at least he makes out he didnt realise he thinks im daft
    hes in trouble when i see him anyway the jerk lol

4. RaspberryK

Don't think they're going to change any time soon, I keep reminding him that he's not far off 30, going to be a daddy etc and STILL he likes to do all of the above.
    His idea of sensible work car (own business as a lift engineer needs a van or at the very least an estate car) is a 2.5 litre BMW coupé- Stupid boy!
    Still he's given up going to :drunk: "raves" now :roll: but only because the last time he went out to an all weekend drum and bass event he spent 3 days in bed recovering and said that he was wishing he was home the whole time. I have to remind him this every time he goes on about buying tickets to such and such gig ](*,).

x

5. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

i cant say much about the raves he gave them up a while ago but i was still going till about a month before i found out i was expecting :winkwink: even then i only stopped going cos the place got shut down lol i dont know about 3 day events though 1 night out a week used to do me in lol
    at least my OH realises the need for a 5 door car and not a sports car he says he is going tobuy one of those toyota prius things i dont belive he will though he will about come back from the showroom with an audi A5 3l tdi thing as it is his dream car :wacko:

6. scuffer

scuffer Mum to 3 lovely boys!

Send him round here (in his pimp's car) and I'll use the mother voice on him! :winkwink:

7. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

:haha:

8. RaspberryK

My MIL uses her mothers voice all the time, he thinks the sun shines out her arse and still pays no attention re the car thing!

x

9. kimber89

kimber89 Guest

thats men for ya but he was only going ten over the limite that as easily happened to me..at least you know he wasnt doing like a hundred!! if he gets a smaller car that might not mean he wont speed as smaller cars can actually be nippier and quicker..as for the insurance thats a right pain in the arse he really needs to cop on if he could lose his job over it!! id be annoyed to!! :(

10. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

at least the insurance on the smaller car will be cheaper is what im thiking as he has 9 points now and the insurance on the car he has is allready sky high with the 6 points :-/
    he pays more for his car with 6 points on his liscence and he has been driving 12 years and has 4 years no claims than i would on a little car and i have no no cliams as i totaled my car and it was my fault :-/
    he ought to buy like a fiesta or somethig but we wouldnt be able to fit pram in lol :nope:

11. scuffer

scuffer Mum to 3 lovely boys!

Tell him I've got a beautiful little baby blue 1.3 Yaris for sale, he'd look super cute driving it (he could wear matching bows in his hair as punishment for those extra points) and the insurance is really cheap! :haha:

12. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

:rofl::rofl: could allways get him a smart car i dont think they actually go much over national speed limit lol

13. mtemptress

mtemptress Well-Known Member

sounds daft but a saxo can fit alsorts in the boot so depending on your pram it should fit ,, id slap him one lol

14. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

my pram only just fits in the back of mondeo hatch and thats without the parcel shelf in place i didnt think about the size of pram issue when i bought it lol and its frikin huge i got the MPX travel system from m&p the chassis goes in good its the accessories that cause the problem the carry cot and the chair etc :-/

15. kimber89

kimber89 Guest

awh yeh i didnt even think about the cheaper insurance hehe (baby brain is so bad)