o/t rant :-///

bless lol men are sometimes so unthoughtfull they just go about the house doing whatever instead of thinking what the consequence is for everyone else. I may take this approach just walk about the house as if i live hear alone just clear my own stuff up and leave everyone elses were they dump it etc. H4s good at this aswell i say to him tidy round the room luv and he will put all his own stuff away and just leave everyone elses doesnt think i meant tidy the whole room as if our stuff isnt even there grrrrr lol

HAHAHA.. Sounds just like my OH this, only tidy his own stuff up.. or leave it laying around for me to do!
Aswell... If I've cooked tea and I say wesh pots, he'll wash his plate.. N leave rest!! Haha.. MEN!!

they are planks lol i said to mine bring me your mucky clothes for wash other day he goes there int nowt luv so i puts washer on whent into room to sit down for 5 and there was a pile of dirty socks and pants by his dresser!!!! arrgh i told him off about anyway lol and the next time i put washer on i say any washing luv last chance its going on now... nooo he says are you sure i said cos im not doing another wash this week he said no nothing ok i put washer on make a cuppa sit down for half hour take cups back to kitchen WTF hes put a shirt and trousers in front of washer i could have slapped him lol

bless lol men are sometimes so unthoughtfull they just go about the house doing whatever instead of thinking what the consequence is for everyone else. I may take this approach just walk about the house as if i live hear alone just clear my own stuff up and leave everyone elses were they dump it etc. H4s good at this aswell i say to him tidy round the room luv and he will put all his own stuff away and just leave everyone elses doesnt think i meant tidy the whole room as if our stuff isnt even there grrrrr lol

HAHAHA.. Sounds just like my OH this, only tidy his own stuff up.. or leave it laying around for me to do!
Aswell... If I've cooked tea and I say wesh pots, he'll wash his plate.. N leave rest!! Haha.. MEN!!

they are planks lol i said to mine bring me your mucky clothes for wash other day he goes there int nowt luv so i puts washer on whent into room to sit down for 5 and there was a pile of dirty socks and pants by his dresser!!!! arrgh i told him off about anyway lol and the next time i put washer on i say any washing luv last chance its going on now... nooo he says are you sure i said cos im not doing another wash this week he said no nothing ok i put washer on make a cuppa sit down for half hour take cups back to kitchen WTF hes put a shirt and trousers in front of washer i could have slapped him lol

Haha, I think they're all bloody same yano! He's same.. He'll look in wash basket yea... But he doesn't look at his side of bed (where he usually leaves his socks n stuff) aswell as bathroom (he likes to leave socks and boxers there when hes had a shower) So yep... I put washer on, and I find all these bits that need washing!... MEN! It doesn't take 2 seconds to just pick his stuff off the floor when he's had a shower and put them in wash basket! Honestly he must think I'm his cleaner and think "oh I'll leave them there Katie will pick them up" LOL x

Haha, I think they're all bloody same yano! He's same.. He'll look in wash basket yea... But he doesn't look at his side of bed (where he usually leaves his socks n stuff) aswell as bathroom (he likes to leave socks and boxers there when hes had a shower) So yep... I put washer on, and I find all these bits that need washing!... MEN! It doesn't take 2 seconds to just pick his stuff off the floor when he's had a shower and put them in wash basket! Honestly he must think I'm his cleaner and think "oh I'll leave them there Katie will pick them up" LOL x

TBH i dont now what they think maybee they think we hire a load of fairies that keep the place clean lol my OH the other day had the cheek to say to me arent you going to clean the place up a bit luv theres stuff everywere :-@ i had been in bed all day poorly and he was just sat on sofa on computer cheeky t**t lol

TBH i dont now what they think maybee they think we hire a load of fairies that keep the place clean lol my OH the other day had the cheek to say to me arent you going to clean the place up a bit luv theres stuff everywere :-@ i had been in bed all day poorly and he was just sat on sofa on computer cheeky t**t lol

Ha, annoying isn't it! He's same and uses the excuse "well your at home all day, I go out to work"... Err ye ok you do but im 9 months pregnant! AND when I was at work before maternity leave.. I STILL did all the cleaning and tidying up! Jheeeez, I don't know what goes through their minds! Its a daily routine of work, xbox, bed for him! Lol

I cracked the washing basket problem! :) I warned him I would do all the washing, but only if it was in the washing basket. I said it a few times, showed him the basket, promised him biscuits ( it's worse than dog training) and left him to it. 2 weeks later, there is a pile of washing on his side of the bed I've been ignoring.
"babe, where are all my socks?"
"oh, I dunno, the washing is up to date" says me, showing him the empty washing basket, pulley and dryer...
Result?
He still leaves stuff at the side of the bed, but, knows better than to ever moan about it again... :)

Oh and thanks for giving me insight as to where the loo rolls go! It's bizarre! :haha: I think I'll be teaching baby toliet training. They also use half of it for blowing their nose - why when there are tissues right next to them? :shrug: xx

Don't get me started - DH will never put things in the sink, instead he likes to put things right next to it just not in it ??why?? drives me nuts.

He also leaves his clothes on the hallway floor outside bathroom after he has had his shower in the morning meaning I have to pick up his dirty stuff and take down to washing machine.

I cracked the washing basket problem! :) I warned him I would do all the washing, but only if it was in the washing basket. I said it a few times, showed him the basket, promised him biscuits ( it's worse than dog training) and left him to it. 2 weeks later, there is a pile of washing on his side of the bed I've been ignoring.
"babe, where are all my socks?"
"oh, I dunno, the washing is up to date" says me, showing him the empty washing basket, pulley and dryer...
Result?
He still leaves stuff at the side of the bed, but, knows better than to ever moan about it again... :)

Oh and thanks for giving me insight as to where the loo rolls go! It's bizarre! :haha: I think I'll be teaching baby toliet training. They also use half of it for blowing their nose - why when there are tissues right next to them? :shrug: xx

i tried that with the washing basket to no avail he goes weres my socks i said i dont know luv basket is empty doing a little snigger cos i knew they were beside the bed on floor so he just whent doesnt matter i got some new ones in bottom of wardrobe arrrrghhh even more to add to the pile anyway when the new ones had run out same again weres my socks me i havent a clue were u left them most likely lol he just looks at the floor scratches his head leaves the dirty ones on and goes to his moms and pinches his dads WTF is it not so much more easier to just put them in the basket than go to your parents for some more :shrug: i have given up on that one i just try and catch him throwing them down and say they dont live there luv some times he picks um up sometimes he dont i just do it for him cos im fighting a loosing battle lol

:rofl::rofl: at him going to steal his dads! :haha:
And they say women are difficult to understand... :) xx

:rofl::rofl: at him going to steal his dads! :haha:
And they say women are difficult to understand... :) xx

hes a plonka he did it the other day cos all washing was wet he came home in some brand new socks and some boxers that were about 5 sizes too small i said to him WTF have u got on im suprised you willy can breath in there you luck so funny i said were the hell have they come from lol he said my mum bought them for me years ago they was still in my room there i had no clean ones hear so i put these on :-/ WTF you should put yoursin the wash then hunny and you would have some nice lovely calvin kleins that fit instead of calvin classics what your mim bought in the 80's loooooool :haha::haha:

lol! sorry i dont mean to laugh.. was just i was so close to posting a similer thread yday my hormones r all over the place aswel just now - mine wasnt about bread though mine was about my OH wanting me to do things during the day but i had been busy all day lol. Then bcoz he saw i was moody he thought it would be fun to just wind me up and be proper immature!! id tell him he was annoying and i got 'this is what kids r like' well my kid isnt quite that age (not even popped yet lol) and i no full well what they r like i bloody work with them! xx

lol! sorry i dont mean to laugh.. was just i was so close to posting a similer thread yday my hormones r all over the place aswel just now - mine wasnt about bread though mine was about my OH wanting me to do things during the day but i had been busy all day lol. Then bcoz he saw i was moody he thought it would be fun to just wind me up and be proper immature!! id tell him he was annoying and i got 'this is what kids r like' well my kid isnt quite that age (not even popped yet lol) and i no full well what they r like i bloody work with them! xx

i would have slapped his ass and told him thats what annoying little brats get now leave me alone :haha::haha:
(im only joking i dont hit my kids by the way lol although my mom used to give us a swift one when we were little dont think ud get away with it these days :-/)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->