O/T TMI question: Is sex uncomfortable/painful?

shudknow

Reaction score
Hi, I have no idea who to ask this question to so here it is :thumbup:

How many of you ladies find sex uncomfortable? Please forgive my TMI here - but when your DH inserts deep, does it feel like a small or sharp stab? I dont know how to put it haha...

The thing is I feel sex for me is uncomfortable specially with a lot of penetration....it is more of discomfort than pleasure iykwim. Does this sound normal? Or is something not right here?

I cant ask this quesiton to anyone, so I turned to BnB for this, hope to get some answers :thumbup:

Oh Ive had this quite often, esp when OH goes deep.. Its like it hits a brick wall its a sharp stabbing type pain...

As far as I know its totally normal...

x

Yeah, I get some discomfort sometimes when he goes too deep. I think he hits my cervix - but I'm not sure.

I think it's normal, me and DH have been together for 7 years and it still happens sometimes. Sometimes it's because i'm not relaxed enough or simply because we haven't had :sex: in a while (even as little as 2 weeks) and i seem to close up (sorry TMI). Just one of those things for us, we just have to go gentle when it's painful and take it slower for a while and then it usually becomes more comfortable.

Yes agreed with TheDream....definitely if we haven't done it in a while (both just started new jobs)...but yes it had only been 11 days (not that I was counting) but it hurt!!
And yes also when he goes to deep it is more uncomfortable than painful (makes me need a wee!!) Again apologies for TMI, but required to answer this question!!:blush:

Yes but I thought it was part of my condition(s)

If ur worried u cud go to ur gp who can check u to make sure nothing untoward is happening in there

If my bladder is full I find it more uncomfortable when he goes deep, maybe try going to the bathroom first? Sometimes something happens with the angle and all of a sudden he's jack-hammering my cervix, and I just move to another angle/position!

My bladder is never full because I always go relieve myself before doing the deed.

I was curious about it because I wondered if sex is supposed to be uncomfortable? My logical part of brain said no. I guess I am trying to see if my discomfort is normal or if it points to something else endometriosis. My gyn suspects I may have endometriosis and suggested a lap which I think I am going to go for since our TTC plans got blown away.
Just trying to figure things out before I go see my gyn. Appointment is 3 weeks away!

Depends how big your OH is. A vagina is 3-4 inches but can stretch 200% when aroused. If your OH is trying to put all of him in before your warmed up that can hurt. Try a position that puts you more in control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->