O/T Up all night with tummy upset - what to do with my 19 month old?!

kristen77

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well the title says it all really. Add to that my sons been awake lots with teething & I've basically had no sleep. Ive been really sick so I'm hoping that's the worst of it so just feel tired & washed out. My OH can't get out of work & we have no local family - help! What am I going to do with my son all day?!!!!

On the plus side, it doesn't seem to have bothered bubs though who is kicking away!!

X

Oh hun, I really feel for you. I had this the other day, fortunately my parents live really close so they took my little girl for the day.

When I've had bad days in the past I put lo in the pram and go for a long walk, keeps her amused and the fresh air makes me feel a bit better.

You'll get through it hun and get yourself an early night when oh comes in to recover xxx

Ah, thank you! Currently he's amused watching Shrek 3 (bad mummy!), though he has had a lot of sultanas too!! Walk this afternoon sounds like a good plan though. On countdown to naptime at the moment - 2hrs to go!! X

Ha ha! I love nap time! Don't worry my little girl has spent lots of time in front of the tv lately, I couldn't live without it! I figured I won't be pregnant forever so it's ok for now!

I've even resorted to giving her a packet of crisps on a couple of occasions, they take her ages to eat and she's still and quiet the whole time! You're doing very well with the sultanas!

Hope you're feeling a bit better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"