O/T Wedding Music

lindseymw

Mother of two boys
Reaction score
Was just listening to my wedding music & was wondering what you had for walking down the aisle and for your first dance? (Or if you're not married, what would you have?)

For walking down the Aisle I had Pachelbel

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=JvNQLJ1_HQ0

First dance I had Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=3j8szza65pw

We walked down the aisle to take that - the greatest day

We didn't have a first dance but my mum had made a video of me and my husband through the years and that was backed by boyzone - better

:)

i walked down the aisle to shania twain from this moment ( I wish i didnt now as i felt presured at the time!) and we walked out to savage garden truly madly deaply as that was my mums song! And our first dance was Edwin Mcain - Ill Be! :) Nearly 3 years ago! And id do it all over again! xxx

We got married in a traditional church so we had the wedding march for walking down the aisle, we had bryan adams everything i do for the entry into the reception (our reception was in a cathedral and we had a long walk through the cloisters) and our first dance was snow patrol chasing cars

I walked down the aisle to an instrumental version of the little mermaid-part of your world :D was so lovely. Our first dance was to dirty dancing- time of my life.
x

I walked into to a ronan keating song that i cant remember the name of! Signed the register to Savage Garden Truly madly deeply, then walked out to craig david's version of signed, sealed, delivered (very much our sense of humour, went down very well).
First dance was Lianne Rimes, I do love you, sang beautifully by a friend of ours.

I walked down the aisle to an instrumental version of the little mermaid-part of your world :D was so lovely. Our first dance was to dirty dancing- time of my life.
x

I had instrumental version of little mermaid, beauty & the beast & cinderella whilst signing the registry. Walked out to Elton John - Can you feel the love. I love the disney films, didnt tell DH what was been played though! Lol

If i were to get married i would want the first dance song to be I Melt by the rascal flatts
or Iris by the GooGoo Dolls two totally different styles of songs lol

I walked down the aisle to "Tifa's Theme" in piano from Final Fantasy Advent Children.
Our entrance song to the reception was "Gotta Feelin" by black eyed peas. Our first dance was "Never going to be alone" by Nickelback :) such a wonderful day <3

I had Pachelbel walking down the aisle too I love that tune, for signing the register we had Braveheart For the Love of a princess, first dance was Eric Clapton Wonderful Tonight. Love listening to those songs they bring back such good memories!

i walked down the aisle to the wedding march

and our first dance was lonestar amazed ( i love that song)

I got married last June and I walked down to Canon in D by Pachelbel played by a guitarist. It was perfect. We only had a very small wedding though so we didn't have a first dance and dancing isn't our thing anyway lol :)

I walked down the aisle to "Tifa's Theme" in piano from Final Fantasy Advent Children.
Our entrance song to the reception was "Gotta Feelin" by black eyed peas. Our first dance was "Never going to be alone" by Nickelback :) such a wonderful day <3

Our entrance song was Gotta Feein by BEP as well! good choice!
We came down the aisle to an instrumental of beauty and the beast and our first dance was Keith Urban Making Memories of us

Well, when my wedding party walked down the aisle I had "I'll Cover You (Reprise)" from the musical Rent playing, when I walked down the aisle, I had Sting's Lute version of "Fields of Gold" playing.

For our first dance we chose "Vermillion Pt. 2" by Slipknot (a slow song I promise!) because it was our song since the begining of our relationship

We got married in a cathedral, so I walked down the aisle to Charpentier's Te Deum & it was the most amazing time. We came out to Widor's Toccata.

Our 1st dance was to John Denver's Annie's Song followed straight away by Blood Wedding by Oysterband - such a fantastic laugh! It was a year ago last week and truly was the best day of my life so far!

We got married in a cathedral, so I walked down the aisle to Charpentier's Te Deum & it was the most amazing time. We came out to Widor's Toccata.

Our 1st dance was to John Denver's Annie's Song followed straight away by Blood Wedding by Oysterband - such a fantastic laugh! It was a year ago last week and truly was the best day of my life so far!

I had Take That - Greatest day played by a saxophonist as I walked down the aisle... then left the church to Barry White's "you're my first, my last, my everything" and then first dance was Elvis Can't help falling in love with you - bit of a mix there! lol X

I plan on walking down the isle to and instrumentalHey Jude covered by a string quartet and for our first dance it'll probably be amazed by Lonestar ... it's our song lol

I walked down the isle to savage garden- truely madly deeply our first dance song was kc and jo jo All my Life!!

xx

I walked down the aisle to For All Time by Michael Jackson..and our first dance was sung by my father, Lady by Lionel Richie :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUswfxAkLME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1jrlX27kE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"